Aptitude Practice Question and Answer
8 Q:Direction: Read the following table carefully and answer the following questions:
Table shows the percentage of male and female employees in different education in a company and total number of males and females:

Find the postgraduate employees of a company are approximately what percent of total employees of a company?
1294 064e7516813f72deddceb0e95
64e7516813f72deddceb0e95
- 112%false
- 222%false
- 315%false
- 426%false
- 518%true
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 5. "18%"
Q:Direction: Each of the questions consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provide in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and Give answer.
(A) If the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone not sufficient to answer the question;
(B) If the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I all are not sufficient to answer the question;
(C) If the data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question;
(D) If the data even in both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question;
(E) If the data in both statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
What is the two-digit number?
I. Sum of two digits equal to the difference between the digits.
II. Difference between them is 4.
1294 05e9e6f575321470acc529dc0
5e9e6f575321470acc529dc0(A) If the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone not sufficient to answer the question;
(B) If the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I all are not sufficient to answer the question;
(C) If the data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question;
(D) If the data even in both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question;
(E) If the data in both statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
I. Sum of two digits equal to the difference between the digits.
II. Difference between them is 4.
- 1Afalse
- 2Bfalse
- 3Cfalse
- 4Dfalse
- 5Etrue
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 5. "E"
Q:Directions : The graph shows the demand and production of different companies. Study the graph and answer the following questions.

The production of company A is approximately what percent of the demand of company C?
1294 05f4f72990c72eb234933723c
5f4f72990c72eb234933723c- 150%false
- 260%false
- 355 %true
- 465%false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 3. "55 %"
Q: A man sells an article at 5 % above its cost price. If he had bought it at 5 % less than what he had paid for it and sold it at Rs. 2 less, he would have gained 10 %. The cost price of the article is
1294 05efd3b3b7228dd6b06e28a5b
5efd3b3b7228dd6b06e28a5b- 1Rs. 400true
- 2Rs. 100false
- 3Rs. 200false
- 4Rs. 300false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 1. "Rs. 400"
Q: Find the LCM and HCF of 27 and 81.
1293 0630df59c5dea296d12575e78
630df59c5dea296d12575e78- 181; 27true
- 281; 81false
- 327; 81false
- 427; 27false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 1. "81; 27"
Q:Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.
25% of the boys and 60% of the girls from a college participated in an event. The total number of girls in the college is equal to the number of boys, who do not participate in the event.
The number of girls, who participated in the event is what percent more than the number of boys, who participated in the event?
1293 064e5f30f46497acb229cdfb5
64e5f30f46497acb229cdfb525% of the boys and 60% of the girls from a college participated in an event. The total number of girls in the college is equal to the number of boys, who do not participate in the event.
- 130%false
- 235%false
- 350%false
- 480%true
- 5None of thesefalse
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 4. "80%"
Q: A merchant purchases a wrist watch for ₹ 450 and fixes its list price in such a way that after allowing a discount of 10%, he earns a profit of 20%. Then the list price of the watch is
1293 06246cf529809e154c7050fac
6246cf529809e154c7050fac- 1₹ 550false
- 2₹ 600true
- 3₹ 650false
- 4₹ 700false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 2. "₹ 600"
Explanation :

Q: The length of a plot is five times its breadth. A playground measuring 245 square metres occupies half of the total area of the plot. What is the length of the plot?
1292 06332e8a75c208a6bf707e686
6332e8a75c208a6bf707e686- 135√2 metrestrue
- 2175√2 metresfalse
- 3490 metresfalse
- 45√2 metresfalse
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice

