Aptitude Practice Question and Answer
8 Q:In the given question, two equations numbered l and II are given. Solve both the equations and mark the appropriate answer.
I. x2 + 19x + 90 = 0
II. y2+ 13y + 36 = 0
1192 064e75768de1aa1b70fdefb8f
64e75768de1aa1b70fdefb8f- 1x > yfalse
- 2x < yfalse
- 3x ≥ yfalse
- 4x ≤ ytrue
- 5x = y or relationship between x and y cannot be established.false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 4. "x ≤ y"
Q: If $$x+{16\over x}=8$$, then the value of $$x^2+{32\over x^2}$$ is:
1192 064ccdccc29beb3482a58d0a2
64ccdccc29beb3482a58d0a2- 120false
- 224false
- 316false
- 418true
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 4. "18"
Q:Direction: Each of the questions consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provide in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and Give answer.
(A) If the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone not sufficient to answer the question;
(B) If the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I all are not sufficient to answer the question;
(C) If the data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question;
(D) If the data even in both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question;
(E) If the data in both statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
What is the ratio between number of black and white balls in a box?
I. Number of black ball is 5 more than the number of white ball.
II. Number of white ball is 80% of the number of black balls.
1192 05e9e7269069c450d7c6e38c3
5e9e7269069c450d7c6e38c3(A) If the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone not sufficient to answer the question;
(B) If the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I all are not sufficient to answer the question;
(C) If the data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question;
(D) If the data even in both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question;
(E) If the data in both statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
I. Number of black ball is 5 more than the number of white ball.
II. Number of white ball is 80% of the number of black balls.
- 1Afalse
- 2Btrue
- 3Cfalse
- 4Dfalse
- 5Efalse
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 2. "B"
Q: On dividing 256a2b2c2 by 64a2, we get
1191 062ce947e31b6d2015533b673
62ce947e31b6d2015533b673- 14false
- 24b2c2true
- 32c2false
- 42b2false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 2. "4b2c2"
Q: If x = 222, y = 223 and z = 224, then find the value of x3+y3+z3-3xyz
1191 064872971b50f5316a455b8c6
64872971b50f5316a455b8c6- 12007true
- 22005false
- 32006false
- 42004false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 1. "2007 "
Q: The slant height and the radius of a right circular cone are 11 cm and 6 cm, respectively. What is the curved surface area of the cone?
1191 16433b7e0a16c2dfa9cdac597
6433b7e0a16c2dfa9cdac597- 1$${{74л cm^2}}$$false
- 2$${{60л cm^2}}$$false
- 3$${{44л cm^2}}$$false
- 4$${{66л cm^2}}$$true
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 4. "$${{66л cm^2}}$$"
Q: A certain sum, invested at 4% per annum compound interest, compounded half yearly, amounts to Rs. 7,803 at the end of one year. The sum is:
1191 0643e76ae2d621da1169a28b4
643e76ae2d621da1169a28b4- 1Rs. 7,000false
- 2Rs. 7,200false
- 3Rs. 7,500true
- 4Rs. 7,700false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 3. "Rs. 7,500"
Q:Directions: Study the following table carefully to answer the questions that follow Number of Gold coins (in hundred) produced in Five Different companies during Six Different month.

Number of Gold coins produced from company R in the month May was approximately what percentage of the number of Gold coins produced in the company T in the month March?
1191 05fd9c8b389d4575ab490d7db
5fd9c8b389d4575ab490d7db- 185true
- 295false
- 360false
- 440false
- 575false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice

