General Knowledge Practice Question and Answer

Q:

Who became new chairman of Mumbai Port Trust?

1732 0

  • 1
    Anoop Jalota
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 2
    Rajiv Jalota
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 3
    Rajiv Mishra
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 4
    None of these
    Correct
    Wrong
  • Show AnswerHide Answer
  • Workspace

Answer : 2. "Rajiv Jalota"

Q:

Speed of sound is maximum?

1732 0

  • 1
    in air
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 2
    In water
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 3
    in vacuum
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 4
    Steel
    Correct
    Wrong
  • Show AnswerHide Answer
  • Workspace

Answer : 4. "Steel"

Q:

International Human Solidarity Day is observed on which of the following days?

1732 0

  • 1
    15 January
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 2
    18 March
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 3
    10 August
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 4
    20 December
    Correct
    Wrong
  • Show AnswerHide Answer
  • Workspace

Answer : 4. "20 December"

Q:

The apex organization of industrial finance in India is?

1731 0

  • 1
    I.C.I.C.I
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 2
    R.B.I
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 3
    I.F.C.I
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 4
    I.D.B.I
    Correct
    Wrong
  • Show AnswerHide Answer
  • Workspace

Answer : 4. "I.D.B.I"

Q:

Which country has suspended all kinds of military cooperation from Mali after the coup in Mali?

1731 0

  • 1
    America
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 2
    America
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 3
    England
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 4
    France
    Correct
    Wrong
  • Show AnswerHide Answer
  • Workspace

Answer : 2. "America"

Q:

Recently, N. Rangaswamy has become the Chief Minister of Puducherry at what time?

1731 0

  • 1
    2nd
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 2
    4th
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 3
    5th
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 4
    7th
    Correct
    Wrong
  • Show AnswerHide Answer
  • Workspace

Answer : 2. "4th"

Q:

Who has been newly appointed as the governor of Mizoram?

1731 0

  • 1
    P.K.Krishna Das
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 2
    P.S. Sreedharan Pillai
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 3
    Jagdish Mukhi
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 4
    Ch Chhunga
    Correct
    Wrong
  • Show AnswerHide Answer
  • Workspace

Answer : 2. "P.S. Sreedharan Pillai"

Q:

Telephone service between which two countries has started recently?

1731 0

  • 1
    Israel and Iran
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 2
    Iran and Iraq
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 3
    America and Russia
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 4
    Israel and UAE
    Correct
    Wrong
  • Show AnswerHide Answer
  • Workspace

Answer : 4. "Israel and UAE"

      Report Error

    Please Enter Message
    Error Reported Successfully

      Report Error

    Please Enter Message
    Error Reported Successfully

      Report Error

    Please Enter Message
    Error Reported Successfully

      Report Error

    Please Enter Message
    Error Reported Successfully

      Report Error

    Please Enter Message
    Error Reported Successfully

      Report Error

    Please Enter Message
    Error Reported Successfully

      Report Error

    Please Enter Message
    Error Reported Successfully

      Report Error

    Please Enter Message
    Error Reported Successfully