General Knowledge Practice Question and Answer

Q:

Which instrument is Ustaad Amjad Ali Khan associated with?  

1731 0

  • 1
    Sitar
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 2
    Veena
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 3
    Tabla
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 4
    Sarod
    Correct
    Wrong
  • Show AnswerHide Answer
  • Workspace

Answer : 4. " Sarod "

Q:

Who is not one of the recipients of the 'Young Changemakers' Awardat the2020 Business Line Changemaker Awards?

1731 0

  • 1
    Rashid K.
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 2
    Arun George
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 3
    Vimal Govind
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 4
    Anupriya Balikai
    Correct
    Wrong
  • Show AnswerHide Answer
  • Workspace

Answer : 4. "Anupriya Balikai"

Q:

Where did Buddha get reincarnation?

1731 0

  • 1
    Bodh Gaya
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 2
    Kushinagar
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 3
    Rajgraha
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 4
    Vaishali
    Correct
    Wrong
  • Show AnswerHide Answer
  • Workspace

Answer : 2. "Kushinagar"

Q:

Who is the chairman of National Crisis Management Committee ?

1731 0

  • 1
    P K Sinha
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 2
    VK Sharma
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 3
    BC Tripathi
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 4
    Atul Sobti
    Correct
    Wrong
  • Show AnswerHide Answer
  • Workspace

Answer : 1. "P K Sinha"

Q:

What is name of the biofortified wheat variety developed by Agharkar Research Institute?

1731 0

  • 1
    UP 1109
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 2
    MACS 4028
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 3
    MACS 4028
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 4
    HS 420
    Correct
    Wrong
  • Show AnswerHide Answer
  • Workspace

Answer : 2. "MACS 4028"

Q:

Can any person contest the Lok Sabha elections, if he is of age?

1731 0

  • 1
    21 years
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 2
    25 years
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 3
    30 years
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 4
    35 years
    Correct
    Wrong
  • Show AnswerHide Answer
  • Workspace

Answer : 2. "25 years"

Q:

According to the Global Hunger Index Report 2020, which position has India got in the list of 107 countries?

1731 0

  • 1
    94
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 2
    98
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 3
    92
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 4
    90
    Correct
    Wrong
  • Show AnswerHide Answer
  • Workspace

Answer : 1. "94"

Q:

The apex organization of industrial finance in India is?

1731 0

  • 1
    I.C.I.C.I
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 2
    R.B.I
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 3
    I.F.C.I
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 4
    I.D.B.I
    Correct
    Wrong
  • Show AnswerHide Answer
  • Workspace

Answer : 4. "I.D.B.I"

      Report Error

    Please Enter Message
    Error Reported Successfully

      Report Error

    Please Enter Message
    Error Reported Successfully

      Report Error

    Please Enter Message
    Error Reported Successfully

      Report Error

    Please Enter Message
    Error Reported Successfully

      Report Error

    Please Enter Message
    Error Reported Successfully

      Report Error

    Please Enter Message
    Error Reported Successfully

      Report Error

    Please Enter Message
    Error Reported Successfully

      Report Error

    Please Enter Message
    Error Reported Successfully