Verbal Reasoning Practice Question and Answer

Q:

Select the correct combination of mathematical signs to replace the * signs and to balance the given equation.
 78 * 3 * 14 * 80 * 2

1479 0

  • 1
    +,÷,=,×
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 2
    +,×,=,÷
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 3
    ÷,+,=,÷
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 4
    −,=,+,×
    Correct
    Wrong
  • Show AnswerHide Answer
  • Workspace

Answer : 3. "÷,+,=,÷"

  • Show AnswerHide Answer
  • Workspace

Answer : 4. "ba "

Q:

A series is given with one term missing. Select the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series.
 NMRQ, NDZG, NUHW, NLPM, ?

1479 0

  • 1
    NQRC
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 2
    NCXC
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 3
    NHMH
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 4
    MQRQ
    Correct
    Wrong
  • Show AnswerHide Answer
  • Workspace

Answer : 2. "NCXC"

Q:

Find the odd word/ letters/ number/number pair from the given alternatives.

1478 0

  • 1
    13, 39
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 2
    21, 15
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 3
    81, 63
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 4
    24, 48
    Correct
    Wrong
  • Show AnswerHide Answer
  • Workspace

Answer : 3. "81, 63 "

Q:

A question is given, followed by two statements numbered (I) and (II). You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements is sufficient to answer the question. Read both statements and select the appropriate answer. Question: A, B, C and D are sitting around a circular table facing the centre. Who sits to the immediate right of A?

Statements:
 (I) C sits to the immediate left of A; only one person sits between C and D.
 (II) Only one person sits between A and B; C sits to the immediate right of B.

1478 0

  • 1
    Data in statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question while data in statement II is not
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 2
    Data in either statement I alone or statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 3
    Data in statements I and II together is sufficient to answer the question
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 4
    Data in statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question while data in statement I is not
    Correct
    Wrong
  • Show AnswerHide Answer
  • Workspace

Answer : 2. "Data in either statement I alone or statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question"

      Report Error

    Please Enter Message
    Error Reported Successfully

      Report Error

    Please Enter Message
    Error Reported Successfully

      Report Error

    Please Enter Message
    Error Reported Successfully

      Report Error

    Please Enter Message
    Error Reported Successfully

      Report Error

    Please Enter Message
    Error Reported Successfully

      Report Error

    Please Enter Message
    Error Reported Successfully

      Report Error

    Please Enter Message
    Error Reported Successfully

      Report Error

    Please Enter Message
    Error Reported Successfully