Verbal Reasoning Practice Question and Answer

Q:

Select the option that is related to the third term in the same way as the second term is related to the first term and the sixth term is related to the fifth term.
 11 : 94 :: 23 : ? :: 18 : 150

1474 0

  • 1
    190
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 2
    199
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 3
    129
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 4
    109
    Correct
    Wrong
  • Show AnswerHide Answer
  • Workspace

Answer : 1. "190"

Q:

A is longer than F, which is smaller than three persons. C is shorter than D who is tallest, B is taller than E, C is neither shorter than F nor taller than A. Who among the following is the second youngest person?

1473 0

  • 1
    E
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 2
    B
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 3
    C
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 4
    A
    Correct
    Wrong
  • Show AnswerHide Answer
  • Workspace

Answer : 2. "B"

  • Show AnswerHide Answer
  • Workspace

Answer : 2. "R"

Q:

If ‘HAMMER’ is coded as ‘ 8#66$*’ and ‘DISTRICT’ is coded as ‘7&51*&21’ then how will ‘MERCI’ coded?

1472 0

  • 1
    6#*21
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 2
    6$*2&
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 3
    6#*24
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 4
    6$*24
    Correct
    Wrong
  • Show AnswerHide Answer
  • Workspace

Answer : 2. "6$*2&"

Q:

The word 'furniture' is related to 'carpenter' in the same way as 'clothing' is related to.

1472 0

  • 1
    Butcher
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 2
    Cobbler
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 3
    Tailor
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 4
    Blacksmith
    Correct
    Wrong
  • Show AnswerHide Answer
  • Workspace

Answer : 3. "Tailor"

Q:

Ram is facing towards the south. He turns to his left and moves 40 km, and then turns to his right and moves 50 km more. Finally, he turns to his left again and moves 60 km. Which direction is he facing now?

1472 0

  • 1
    West
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 2
    East
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 3
    North
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 4
    South
    Correct
    Wrong
  • Show AnswerHide Answer
  • Workspace

Answer : 2. "East"

Q:

Three of the following four letter-clusters are alike in a certain way and one is different. Pick the odd one out.

1471 1

  • 1
    AZ
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 2
    RI
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 3
    JQ
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 4
    VM
    Correct
    Wrong
  • Show AnswerHide Answer
  • Workspace

Answer : 4. "VM"

Q:

Select the option that represents the letters that, when placed from left to right in the following blanks, will complete the letter-series.
 F I R _ D F _ _ E D F _ T _ D F I _ E _

1471 0

  • 1
    E I S I E U D
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 2
    E G S J E U E
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 3
    E H S I E U D
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 4
    E I S I E U E
    Correct
    Wrong
  • Show AnswerHide Answer
  • Workspace

Answer : 1. "E I S I E U D"

      Report Error

    Please Enter Message
    Error Reported Successfully

      Report Error

    Please Enter Message
    Error Reported Successfully

      Report Error

    Please Enter Message
    Error Reported Successfully

      Report Error

    Please Enter Message
    Error Reported Successfully

      Report Error

    Please Enter Message
    Error Reported Successfully

      Report Error

    Please Enter Message
    Error Reported Successfully

      Report Error

    Please Enter Message
    Error Reported Successfully

      Report Error

    Please Enter Message
    Error Reported Successfully