Verbal Reasoning Practice Question and Answer
8 Q: Ram is facing towards the south. He turns to his left and moves 40 km, and then turns to his right and moves 50 km more. Finally, he turns to his left again and moves 60 km. Which direction is he facing now?
1472 05f3b94e4d3f21154652018f7
5f3b94e4d3f21154652018f7- 1Westfalse
- 2Easttrue
- 3Northfalse
- 4Southfalse
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 2. "East"
Q: A – B means ‘A is the mother of B’
A * B means ‘A is the sister of B’
A % B means ‘A is the husband of B’
A $ B means ‘A is the son of B’
If P – Q – R * S $ T, then how is P related to T?
1472 064c8f15042082e8c9b7f9314
64c8f15042082e8c9b7f9314A * B means ‘A is the sister of B’
A % B means ‘A is the husband of B’
A $ B means ‘A is the son of B’
If P – Q – R * S $ T, then how is P related to T?
- 1Motherfalse
- 2Mother-in-lawtrue
- 3Sisterfalse
- 4Sister-in-lawfalse
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 2. "Mother-in-law"
Q: Select the option that represents the letters that, when placed from left to right in the following blanks, will complete the letter-series.
F I R _ D F _ _ E D F _ T _ D F I _ E _
1472 064a162d93662c8741d15e26b
64a162d93662c8741d15e26bF I R _ D F _ _ E D F _ T _ D F I _ E _
- 1E I S I E U Dtrue
- 2E G S J E U Efalse
- 3E H S I E U Dfalse
- 4E I S I E U Efalse
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 1. "E I S I E U D"
Q: Select the correct combination of mathematical signs to sequentially replace the * signs and balance the given equation.
11 * 7 * 345 * 5 * 31 = 115
1472 064994f9ecae316dfef82bb57
64994f9ecae316dfef82bb5711 * 7 * 345 * 5 * 31 = 115
- 1+ × ÷ −false
- 2× + ÷ −true
- 3÷ × + −false
- 4÷ − + ×false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 2. "× + ÷ −"
Q:Direction: Study the following information to answer the given questions:
In a certain code ‘lend me money’ is written as ‘ve ka ro’, ‘money for him’ is written as ‘se ve di’, ‘for various matters ‘ is written as ‘ba di la’ and ‘matters to me’ is written as ‘ro ba yo’.
What is the code for ‘various’?
1472 05dede4c07a98324f194ab06b
5dede4c07a98324f194ab06bIn a certain code ‘lend me money’ is written as ‘ve ka ro’, ‘money for him’ is written as ‘se ve di’, ‘for various matters ‘ is written as ‘ba di la’ and ‘matters to me’ is written as ‘ro ba yo’.
- 1bafalse
- 2difalse
- 3latrue
- 4yofalse
- 5cannot determinedfalse
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 3. "la"
Q: A series is given with one term missing. Choose the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series.
AZ, BY, CX, ?
1470 05f3b96df069d3f5fd517eebe
5f3b96df069d3f5fd517eebeAZ, BY, CX, ?
- 1DWtrue
- 2EVfalse
- 3EWfalse
- 4KPfalse
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 1. "DW"
Q:Six friends are sitting in a circle and are facing the centre of circle. Ram is between Shayam and Mohan. Sita is between Mukesh and Rakesh. Rakesh and Mohan are opposite to each other.
Who is the Right to Rakesh?
1470 05f44d81577e1d45e84644de9
5f44d81577e1d45e84644de9- 1Shyamfalse
- 2Sitatrue
- 3Mohanfalse
- 4None of thesefalse
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 2. "Sita"
Q: Select the set in which the numbers are related in the same way as are the numbers of the following set. (NOTE: Operations should be performed on the whole numbers, without breaking down the numbers into its constituent digits.)
(3, 2, 35)
(1, 4, 65)
1470 06482e73f51bf1947530a62a9
6482e73f51bf1947530a62a9(3, 2, 35)
(1, 4, 65)
- 1(7, 2, 351)true
- 2(3, 2, 31)false
- 3(5, 4, 41)false
- 4(6, 8, 224)false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice

