Current Affairs-January 2013 Part-1
Current Affairs-January 2013
Very important questions for IAS, RAS, SSC CGL, UPSC, BANK PO, UPSC,RPSC, Bank exams and all other exams.If you like the post kindly give rating.
[important]This questions are useful for any competitive exam like IAS, bank PO, SSC CGL, RAS, CDS, UPSC exams and all state related exams. You can attempt them for fun too.[/important]
1. Who among the following is not one among the recent Padma Vibhushan awardee list?
2. Recently, in which among the following African country, a hostage crisis took place at a gas plant, which resulted in killing of several foreigners?
3. Who among the following has won the DSC Prize for South Asian Literature-2013?
4. The cloned buffalo Garima II gave birth to a calf, which is named as _________?
5. Who among the following is dubbed as “the cleanest and poorest” chief minister in India?
6. Recently, who among the following is appointed as the new head of the Eurogroup?
7. Which among the following award is given for excellence in the Indian Foreign Service?
8. Who among the following is the winner of the 2013 Australian Open title in women’s single category?
If you like share the post and kindly comment and share Below.