IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online Start from 1st July!
As we know IBPS conducts the IBPS CRP Clerk Exam every year to select for the post of clerk in various public sector banks across the country. Thus, the Indian Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) is going to conduct IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 through the "Common Recruitment Process" (CRP Clerk-XII), for which IBPS Clerk Notification 2022 has been uploaded on 30th June 2022 on the official website regarding dates, vacancies, eligibility for IBPS Clerk 2022.
IBPS CRP Clerk-XII Notification 2022 - 6035 Vacancies
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 has released for approximately 11 Banks such as Bank of Baroda, Canara Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Bank of India, Central Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Indian Bank, and Punjab End Sind Bank.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of IBPS - www.ibps.in, for which the online application process has started from tomorrow i.e. 01st July 2022.
- Like every previous IBPS Clerk exam pattern, this year also the online examination will be held in two phases , Online Preliminary and Online Main Examination. Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary Exam will be shortlisted for Online Main Exam.
The tentative dates for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 are mentioned in the image below: -
Recently, IBPS has released Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2022, if you are interested in BOB Job can apply online till 12 July 2022.
IBPS Clerk Eligibility:
It's very important to review the eligibility criteria if you wanted to apply for the post of IBPS Clerk 2022. Here is all essential details related to the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022, which are as follows -
Graduate degree in any discipline from an institute recognized by the Government of India.
Age Limit -
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
Age Relaxation -
- Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST category.
- Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC category.
- Age relaxation of 10 years for Persons With Disabilities .
- Age relaxation of 5 years for Ex-Servicemen category.
- Relaxation of 5 years for persons affected by 1984 riots.
The Common Recruitment Process will be completed in two phases, i.e.
- Online Preliminary Exam
- Online Mains Exam
The structure of the exam is as follows -
Preliminary Examination -
|Name of Posts||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main examination
Main Examination -
|Name of Tests (not by Sequence)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
- The above tests will be available bilingual, i.e., English and Hindi, except for the English Language tests.
- Every candidate will be required to obtain minimum marks in each test of Online Main Examination.
- Based on the number of vacancies available, the cut-off will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
- Before the completion of the interview process, the marks obtained in the Online Main Examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for the interview.
For all others
₹850/- (inclusive of GST)
₹175/- (inclusive of GST)
|Detailed Notification (01-07-2022)
Here you have got the complete information related to the above IBPS Recruitment. However, IBPS has uploaded IBPS CRP Clerk-XII Recruitment 2022 detailed PDF on 30th June. Hopefully, it will release soon on www.ibps.in. Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorised IBPS website for details and updates.
If you also fulfill the eligibility criteria for the above post, then apply today without any delay. For any query, then you can ask us by commenting below, we are always ready to help you.
All the best!!