Indian Army Recruitment 2020 – 99 Vacancies in Women Military Police!!
There are many women out there, having a heartfelt desire to join the Indian Army and serve the country. This is a wonderful opportunity for these women to become a soldier in the army.
The Indian Army has released 99 vacancies for the female candidates on the posts of Soldier General Duty in the Women Military Police. The interested and eligible female candidates can go to the online portal of the Indian Army and register themselves before the last date.
Please pay attention to the recruitment details, given below-
Women Military Police Recruitment 2020-21
The Indian Army has invited online applications from eligible women candidates for the recruitment of 99 General Duty Soldier. This process of recruiting women as the Jawan of Bhartiya Sena was started in the year 2019 in which 100 female candidates were recruited. This year, however, the total number of vacancies is 99.
- Recruitment rallies will be conducted at Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Bangalore, Shillong, and Pune. Candidates will be allotted the venue based on their home districts.
- No application fee will be charged from the candidates for recruitment.
- Candidates should reach the venue on the given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card (which will be sent on the registered mail-id).
Indian Army Women Military Police
General Duty Soldier
Online Application Process Starts
27th July 2020
Last date to apply online
31st August 2020
Applicants are required to ensure their eligibility before applying for this recruitment. The complete details and necessary eligibility criteria for recruitment are as follows:
- The applicant must be an unmarried woman who is a citizen of India.
- However, women who are widowed, divorced, or legally separated are also eligible, provided they have no children.
Educational Qualifications -
- The candidate should have obtained minimum qualification education of Matric 10th SSLC or equivalent.
- Must have passed the exam with 45% marks in each subject and a minimum of 33% marks.
Age Limit -
- Minimum Age: 17.5 years
- Maximum Age: 21 years
The applicant must be born between 01 October 1999 to 01 April 2003.
The candidates have to go through a long process of selection. First of all, the candidates will be shortlisted based on the marks obtained in the 10th exam. The cut off merit list will be proportional to the vacancies available. Then, if there are more candidates with equal marks, then the older candidates will be given priority.
The selection process of the candidates will be as follows-
- Medical Fitness Test
- Written Examination [Common Entrance Examination (CEE)]
Physical Standards -
- Height: 152 cm.
- Weight: The ratio of height and age according to Army medical standards.
- Chest Extension: Candidate should be able to extend chest of 05 cm.
Written Examination (CEE) -
- Medical fit candidates will be selected on the basis of the Common Entrance Examination (CEE).
- The location, date, and time of the written examination will be communicated through the rally venue and the admit card.
- CEE will have negative marking applied.
- The result of the written examination will be declared on the official website https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate.
Important Links -
Hopefully, this blog will give you all the information you need about Indian Army GD Recruitment 2020. If you too have that passion to serve the country and have required eligibility, then you should not let this opportunity pass through your hands.
Register on our portal to get regular updates about new vacancies and examinations every day.
For more queries about the recruitment, do comment us.
All the Best!!