There are two types of output devices:5
There are two types of output devices:
- 1keyboard and mousefalse
- 2Windows 2000 and Windows NTfalse
- 3Floppy disk and CDfalse
- 4Monitor and Printertrue
- Show AnswerHide Answer
Answer : 4. "Monitor and Printer"
An output device is a computer hardware device that displays or reproduces information processed by a computer in human-readable form. Output devices usually receive information from the computer through an input device, such as a mouse or keyboard.
Some examples of output devices include-
1. Monitor: A monitor is a visual output device that displays images generated by a computer.
2. Printer: A printer is a physical output device that prints computer-generated documents on paper.
3. Speaker: Speaker is an audio output device that reproduces the sound produced by the computer.
4. Headphone: A headphone is a personal audio output device that reproduces the sound generated by a computer solely for the user to hear.
5. Projector: A projector is similar to a monitor, but it projects images onto a larger screen.
6. GPS Device: A GPS device is an output device that displays its current location to the user on a map or other view.
7. Braille Reader: A Braille reader is an output device that displays computer-generated information in Braille for visually impaired people.