Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2022 - Primary & Upper Primary Level Teachers!!
Here is an excellent opportunity for all those male-female candidates who are looking job in Rajasthan. Recently, the Rajasthan government has announced bumper vacancies for Teachers. Elementary Education Department Rajasthan, Bikaner has issued a notification to recruit Primary Teachers and Upper Primary Teachers (Level I & II) on 31 December 2021. Under the recruitment, Around 32000 vacancies will be filled in Rajasthan government schools for TSP and Non-TSP areas.
If you are eligible for Rajasthan Teacher Vacancy, apply online by visiting sso.rajasthan.gov.in from 10 January. Department has provided a one-month time for applying.
Teacher Vacancy 2022 details are given below-
Rajasthan Teacher Notification 2022: 32000 Vacancies
Under the provisions of the Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Rule - 1996 & Rajasthan specified area undertake, ministry and 4th-grade service (Other terms of recruitment and service) Rule - 2014, Rajasthan Government has invited online application for the direct recruitment on the post of teachers (Level - I / Class 1 to 5 ) And (Level - II / Class 6 to 8) of various subjects (English, Hindi, Mathematics, Urdu, Sanskrit, and Social Studies) for TSP and Non-TSP area.
- However, on the posts of Level - I & II (TSP area), only the candidates of Rajasthan will be eligible to apply. Apart from this, Rajasthan State and other state candidates can apply only on Level - I and II (Non-TSP Region) posts.
Important dates are as follows -
Elementary Education Department Rajasthan, Bikaner
Primary & Upper Primary Teachers Level 1 & 2
|Pay Scale||23700/- Monthly|
Online application start date
10th January 2022
Online application deadline
09th February 2022
Vacancy Details for Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2022
The number of teacher vacancies can be reduced and increased. Candidates desirous of getting a government job under Rajasthan state can get all the important information like total vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc through this blog –
|Level 1 – Non-TSP||11500||440||11940|
|Level 1 – TSP||3500||60||3560|
|Level 2 – Non-TSP||13420||445||13865|
|Level 2 – TSP||2580||55||2635|
Educational Qualification -
1. Primary Level I Teacher - 12th passed with 50% Marks and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education OR 12th passed with 45% Marks and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education as per NCTE Norms 2002 OR 12th passed with 50% Marks and 4 Year B.ElEd Degree.
2. Upper Primary Level II Teacher - Graduation with 50% Marks and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education OR Bachelor Degree / Master Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks and B.Ed Exam Passed. OR Graduation with 45% Marks and B.Ed Exam Passed as per NCTE Norms 2002. OR 12th with 50% Marks and 4 Year B.ElEd Degree / BA BED / BSc BED.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2023) -
- Minimum Age - 18 Years
- Maximum Age - 18 Years
Upper Age Limit -
The following categories of candidates are given relaxation in the upper age limit as follows:
- Age Relaxation for ST/SC Male candidates - 5 years
- Age Relaxation for General, EWS, OBC, MBC female candidates of Scheduled Areas - 5 years
- Age Relaxation for SC & ST female candidates of Scheduled Areas - 10 years
- The upper age limit for Ex-Servicemen will be 50 years.
- For persons already serving as Secretaries of Panchayat, the upper age limit shall be 03 years.
- In the case of widows and divorced women, there will be no age limit till the age of superannuation.
According to the provisions of the State Government (27.12.2021), the following process will be adopted for preparing the state-level selection and selection list:
- Rules of Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Rules 1996 For this direct recruitment of teachers under sub-rule (6) of 277 (a), the merit list will be prepared according to the prescribed procedure.
- For the post of Teacher Level I & Level II, Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test-2021 (Level I & II) will prepare the state level merit list based on 100 percent by taking 90 percent of the total percentage of marks and 10 percent of the total marks of graduation examination.
- based on the marks and information filled by the candidates in the online application, the shortlisted list of candidates 02 times the category-wise vacancies of the respective post will be issued for document verification.
For more information related to the selection process, see the notification link given below.
Application fees vary according to the categories: -
|General/ OBC/ EWS||₹100/-|
|Non Creamy Layer/ OBC||₹70/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Saharia||₹60/-|
|Provisional Selection List for Level 1
|Direction for Short Listed Candidates for Level 1
||Link | Click Here | Notice 1 |
|With Drawn Notice for Level 2
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Details (Level 1)||Click Here|
|Details (Level 2)||Click Here|
|Primary & Upper Primary (Level 2)||Non-TSP | TSP|
|Primary & Upper Primary (Level 1)||Non-TSP | TSP|
|Official Website||Click Here|
In this blog, I have provided the necessary detail related to important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process, important links, etc for Rajasthan Teacher. I hope this informative article will be much helpful for you.
Candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility for the posts before applying for this Rajasthan Primary and Upper Primary School Teacher Direct Recruitment 2021-22. Comment us in the comment box to ask answer more questions about Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2022.
Also, please share this article more and more with your friends and help them get the largest employment opportunities.
All the best!!