TN(Tamil Nadu) MRB Recruitment 2020 – Walk-in Interview for 123 Posts
TN MRB Recruitment 2020: Do you also want to get a job in the Medical Department? If yes, then this post can prove to be very helpful in to fulfill your dreams.
According to a recent notification released by the Medical Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu state, applications are invited from eligible candidates for 123 posts of Assistant Surgeon (Specialty) on a temporary base in the medical service.
Tamil Nadu Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2020
Applications for TN MRB Recruitment 2020 have started from May 12th, eligible candidates should apply for these posts today without any delay. Applicants need to ensure their eligibility before applying for this recruitment.
In this article, we are giving all the important information like total vacancies, important dates, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process regarding the TN Asst Surgeon Recruitment 2020, as follows -
Online Applications Start
12th May 2020
Last Date to Apply Online
19th May 2020
21st to 23rd May 2020
Eligible applicants can get more information on MRB's official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
TN MRB Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility, Selection Process & Vacancy Details
Interested and eligible candidates will have to fill the application form only through online medium.
- There will be no written or oral examination for the posts of Assistant Surgeon.
- The Walk-in Interviews will be conducted to select the candidates
- The selection will be based on the marks scored by the candidate in PG Degree/ DNB/ PG Diploma.
- Candidates in a specialty will be preferred in the following order: Post Graduate- Degree> DNB> Post Graduate - Diploma.
- Selected candidates will be appointed in Tamil Nadu only.
The post-wise vacancy distribution and necessary eligibility criteria details for the recruitment are as follows:
Number of Vacancies
Assistant Surgeon (Specialty)
PG Degree in MD Anesthesiology or Diploma Pass
56100/- to 177500/- (Level-22)
Obstetrics & Gynecology
MS/ MD in Obstetrics & Gynecology or Diploma
Social Preventive Medicine
MD in Community Medicine or Diploma in Public Health
SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC&DCs, BCs, BCMs (including Ex-Servicemen belonging to these communities)
Ex-Servicemen Belonging to “Others”
Note- Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes (S), STs, MBCs, and DCs, BCs, BCMs who have served 5 years or more in the State/ Central Government are not eligible to apply, even if they are within the age limit.
Time & Venue for Interview:
- Date: 21st May to 23rd May 2020
- Venue: Office of the Medical Services Recruitment Board, 7th floor, DMS Building, DMS Complex, 359, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai- 600 006
- Medium: Applications will be accepted only VIA Online Mode.
Document Verification -
Candidates must carry the following documents while attending the interview-
- 6 Passport-Sized Photos
- Age & Address Certificate
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Experience Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Reserved Category Certificate
How to Apply?
Online Registration: Interested candidates are first required to log on to the Medical Services Recruitment Board’s website www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- SC/ST/DAP (PH): Rs. 500/-
- Others: Rs. 1000/-
Important Links -
Friends, if you hold a post-graduation degree and diploma after MBBS, then you should not let this good opportunity pass and register soon by the above-given link in the post.
If you feel any difficulty while filling the online form for Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2020 or have any queries about it, seek us out in the comment box.
All the Best!!