- Test Series and Practice Test
- Time proven exam strategies
- Exam analysis and simulated tests
- Hand-on real time test experience
Recently Added Articles View More >>
Friends, the history of the world refers to the history of mankind in all places of the earth from the past to the present day. Which is seen as the history of different eras, civilization, religion, languages, culture, period, war etc. Explain that India is one of the world's first urban civilization ie Indus Valley Civilization. If you want to pass competitive exams like SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC MTS, CAPF, RRB, Bank etc. then World History GK questions have special importance from the exam point of view. Because the purpose of these questions is to test the basic understanding of the candidate.
Today I am providing World GK Questions for Competitive Exams. You can easily get 2-3 marks with the help of World GK Questions and answers for Competitive Exams. This post of Worl
The history of India, which believed to be several thousand years old, is seen as different languages, cultures, civilizations, periods, and dynasties. India is one of the world's first urban civilization. So, to get success in almost all competitive examinations, conducted throughout the country, students must have knowledge of Indian history. Today I am...
Here is the selective and important World History Questions and answers for all competitive exams. Practice with these world history GK and General Knowledge questions with answers
Most Popular Articles
Most Popular Articles
Recently Added Questions
Who was the first Indian to be appointed a judge in the International Court of Justice?678 0 5ef30e507c1ec61320b1bc7c
- 1Shri R. s. ReaderfalseCorrectWrong
- 2Mr. B. N. RaotrueCorrectWrong
- 3Dr. Nagendra SinghfalseCorrectWrong
- 4Mr. B. N. KirpalfalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 2. "Mr. B. N. Rao"
Which UN Secretary General was killed in an air crash?310 0 5ef30df981a47f2e7aec7899
- 1Dag HammersholdtrueCorrectWrong
- 2Javier Perez the CuyarfalseCorrectWrong
- 4Kurt WaldheimfalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 1. "Dag Hammershold"
During the India-Pakistan War of 1965 AD, the United Nations Secretary-General, whose role was commendable, was?388 0 5ef30da57c1ec61320b1baa1
- 1Javier PerezfalseCorrectWrong
- 2Kurt WaldheimfalseCorrectWrong
- 3Yu ThanttrueCorrectWrong
- 4Dag HammersholdfalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 3. "Yu Thant"
The word "blue hamlet" is associated with which of the following?1.5K 0 5ef30d5a7c1ec61320b1b90a
- 1Environmental activistfalseCorrectWrong
- 2United Nations Peace ArmytrueCorrectWrong
- 3fire service workerfalseCorrectWrong
- 4Road accident relief workersfalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 2. "United Nations Peace Army"
In which article of the United Nations Charter, the term "NGO" is used?306 0 5ef30d13d40ebf3f782f8900
- 1Article 82falseCorrectWrong
- 2Article 69falseCorrectWrong
- 3Article 81falseCorrectWrong
- 4Article 71trueCorrectWrong