UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2023 – Prelims Call Letter Download
The Union Public Service Commission has recently uploaded the UPSC Admit Card for the Civil Service Exam (CSE) prelims 2023. Candidates who have successfully registered for the UPSC CSE Exam 2023 can visit the website and obtain their UPSC Prelims Admit Card 2023.
This article gives you brief information about UPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2023.
UPSC Civil Service Admit Card Download
Union Public Service Commission invited online applications from eligible candidates to fill 1105 vacancies for Civil Service Examination 2023 form 01 February 2023 to 21 February 2023.
Candidates applying for Civil Service Examination should note that they must appear in the Civil Service (Preliminary) Exam and qualify the same for going to the second stage of the Civil Service Mains Exam (Written and Interview).
Meanwhile, UPSC is going to conduct UPSC Civil Service Prelims Exam 2023 on 28th May 2023 in various UPSC Exam Centers across India. Also, UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card is now out on UPSC Official Website.
Check Details regarding UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2023 here -
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Civil Service Examination 2023
|Rs. 56,100 to 2,50,000/- p.m.
Start Date to Apply Online
Last Date to Apply Online
|UPSC Prelims 2023 Exam Date
|UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card
Steps to Download UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of UPSC at https://upsc.gov.in/.
- Click on UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card 2023 available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to click on E-Admit Cards for various Examinations of UPSC.
- By pressing on the Download button, Read the instruction, take a printout of it and confirm that you have read and taken the printout.
- Click on the link and select the details you want to provide to log in.
- Either get it through registration id or roll number.
- Key in the details required and submit.
- Your admit card will be displayed.
- Check and download the admit card and take a printout.
Are you having a technical problem downloading the e-ADMIT CARD?
Click here for Instructions "Technical Instructions " issued by UPSC.
UPSC Prelims Exam Pattern:
- The Examination shall comprise two compulsory Papers of 200 marks each.
- Both the question papers will be of the objective type (multiple choice questions) and each will be of 2 hours duration.
- The General Studies Paper-II of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%.
- The question papers will be set both in Hindi and English.
Civil Service Exam
|UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card (08-05-2023)
UPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2023: FAQs
Q. When is the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2023 scheduled to be held?
Ans. The UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2023 is scheduled to be held on 28th May.
Q. Is it mandatory to carry the admit card to the examination center?
Ans. Yes, it is mandatory to carry the admit card to the examination center. Candidates without the admit card will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
All the Best for the UPSC Civil Services Exam!!