- Test Series and Practice Test
- Time proven exam strategies
- Exam analysis and simulated tests
- Hand-on real time test experience
Recently Added Articles View More >>
Today I am providing GK Questions on World Invention for Competitive Exams. You can easily get 2-3 marks with the help of GK Questions on World Invention for Competitive Exams. This post of World Invention Quiz and GK Questions for competitive exams is very important also related to World GK Questions.
Here is the selective and important list of invention and Inventors for all types of competitive exams. These questions have been asked in competitive exams and there are chances to ask again in competitive exams. So these questions are for your practice. Here are some GK Questions for inventions and inventors.
Inventions-General Knowledge questions and answers 31. Bushwell invented A. Atomic Bomb B. Submarine C. Urey D. Hovercraft 32. Stethoscope was invented by A. Bessemer B. Rane Laennec C. Henry Becquarrel D. none of these 33. Elias Home invented A. Steam boat B. T.N.T C. Sewing machine D. none of these 34. Pneumatic tyre was invented
Most Popular Articles
Most Popular Articles
Recently Added Questions
Who invented the railway engine?1.5K 0 5ef438c0bea49d16b47d8ea9
- 1Charles BabbagefalseCorrectWrong
- 2Isaac NewtonfalseCorrectWrong
- 3James WattfalseCorrectWrong
- 4George StephensontrueCorrectWrong
Answer : 4. "George Stephenson"
Who invented the FM radio?1.9K 0 5ef4382ed40ebf3f78336861
- 1Edwin Howard ArmstrongtrueCorrectWrong
- 2Edward Henrik ArmstrongfalseCorrectWrong
- 3Louis TherouxfalseCorrectWrong
- 4Adam AnterfalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 1. "Edwin Howard Armstrong"
In 1831, electricity became viable for use in technology when ________ created the electric dynamo.731 0 5ee85b7379b5ea388bec46b8
- 1Benjamin FranklinfalseCorrectWrong
- 2Alessandro VoltafalseCorrectWrong
- 3Michael FaradaytrueCorrectWrong
- 4Thomas EdisonfalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 3. "Michael Faraday"
Who is said to be the father of Indian Space Programme?1.2K 1 5ebcc608828a397cdc60bb07
- 1Abdul KalamfalseCorrectWrong
- 2Rakesh SharmafalseCorrectWrong
- 3Vikram SarabhaitrueCorrectWrong
- 4Homi BhabhafalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 3. "Vikram Sarabhai "
The third generation anti-tank missile that was successfully test fired by DRDO at Rajasthan in named2.4K 0 5e7c38d350339c7366692a37