Very important current Gk questions series #15 Part-2
Current Affairs-Februrary 2013 Part-2
This questions are useful for any competitive exam like IAS, bank PO, SSC CGL, RAS, CDS, UPSC exams and all state related exams.
1. On which among the following dates, World Wetlands Day was observed recently?
2. Recently, who among the following has won the Rs. 1 million Skoda Prize 2012 for his contributions to the contemporary art?
3. In the recently launched 27th Surajkund Crafts Mela, which among the following States has been chosen as the theme State?
4. The Xpert MTB/RIF is a cartridge-based automated diagnostic test that can identify ______________?
5. Recently, which among the following countries has unveiled the a futuristic-looking fighter jet code-named the Qaher (Conqueror) F-313?
6. Who among the following is currently serving as the President of the International Court of Justice (ICJ)?
7. JEEViKA, is the Rural Livelihoods Project of which among the following state Governments?
8. Vajpayee Arogyasri Yojana is the flagship health insurance scheme of which among the following state governments?
If you like share the post and kindly comment and share Below.
To stay updated download Examsbook andorid app now.