Current AffairsSign Up for Free Tests
Current affairs questions are related to latest events happening in the India or World. Current affairs also known as current GK and these questions generally asked in banking exams, SSC exams, Civil Services and other important exams. In this category, ExamsBook provides you current affairs questions and answers to get you in touch with current events happing around you.
Recently Added Articles
Most Popular Articles
Recently Added Questions
With which company, ISRO signed a contract to train Indian astronauts for 'Gaganyaan'?600 15d247b637c0e8c7d4e244f1d
- 3SSAU UkrainefalseCorrectIncorrect
Answer : 2. "Glavcosmos"
India's Haj Quota increased from 1.75 lakh to __________ by Saudi Arabia.380 05cbffb2b43e4233c1d18dc95
- 12 lakhtrueCorrectIncorrect
- 22.2 lakhfalseCorrectIncorrect
- 32.5 lakhfalseCorrectIncorrect
- 43 lakhfalseCorrectIncorrect
Answer : 1. "2 lakh"
Who won the Ukraine presidential election, recently322 05cbffaf8fcf4a70e99c0a08e
- 1Oleh TyahnybokfalseCorrectIncorrect
- 2Ihor KilomoyskyifalseCorrectIncorrect
- 3Volodymyr ZelenskiytrueCorrectIncorrect
- 4Alexander ZakharchenkofalseCorrectIncorrect
Answer : 3. "Volodymyr Zelenskiy"
Who has been appointed as new Prime Minister of Israel280 05cbffabf43e4233c1d18dc90
- 1Benjami NetanyahutrueCorrectIncorrect
- 2Reuven RivlinfalseCorrectIncorrect
- 3Benny GantzfalseCorrectIncorrect
- 4Yisrael KatzfalseCorrectIncorrect
Answer : 1. "Benjami Netanyahu"
How much percent of life insurer's premium income was grown for the year 2019, as per Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI)?291 15cbffa8d43e4233c1d18dc8b
Answer : 4. "11%"
Who claimed a bronze medal in the women's 5000m race?284 15cbffa5043e4233c1d18dc86
- 1Ashwini NachappafalseCorrectIncorrect
- 2Dutee ChandfalseCorrectIncorrect
- 3Anju Bobby GeorgefalseCorrectIncorrect
- 4Parul ChaudharytrueCorrectIncorrect