Current Affairs and Gk -August 2013 part-2
Current Affairs and Gk -August 2013
Important current affairs and Gk questions of August month for IAS, RAS, SSC CGL, UPSC, BANK PO, UPSC,RPSC, Bank exams and all other exams.If you like the post kindly give rating.
Useful for any competitive exam like IAS, bank PO, SSC CGL, RAS, CDS, UPSC exams and all state related exams.
There are 110 questions in this sections. Read all pages. Click below pages numbers to go to other pages.
121. Which one of the followings is/are used as moderator in the Nuclear reactors?
[A]Only 1 & 3
[C]Only 1, 2 & 3
[D]1, 2, 3 & 4
122. Heavy water
123. Solid Graphite
[C]Colin Michael Foale
125. Commonly used moderators include light water, solid graphite and heavy water. Beryllium has also been used in some experimental types.
126. At present, beside India which of the following countries have indigenous aircraft carrier?
[A]US, UK, France and Japan
[B]US, UK, France and China
[C]US, UK, France and Russia
[D]US, UK, France and Germany
127. The ambitious “Integrated Action Plan” for Naxal-hit districts for developing infrastructure has been implemented in how many districts?
128. Six new districts four in Chhattisgarh and two in Maharastra have been brought under the IAP.
[A]Allegation of corruption charges in the conduct of commonwealth games
[B]Illegal iron ore mining’s in Goa and Karnataka
[C]Misappropriation of funds under MGNERGA scheme
[D]To look into the 2G spectrum allocation issue
If you like share the post and kindly comment and share Below.
To stay updated download Examsbook andorid app now.