Famous Personalities related General Knowledge questions and answers series #37
Famous Personalities General Knowledge questions asked in many competitive exams and Famous Personalities GK is also important for SSC and Banking exams.
Here you can learn Famous Personalities General Knowledge with collection of 50 important Famous Personalities based gk questions. Prepare for competitive exam by practice Famous Personalities General Knowledge Questions and Answers.
Famous Personalities General Knowledge questions and answers
1. The first Indian to swim across English Channel was
A. Arati Saha
B. Mihir Sen
2. Who is known as Indian Bismarck?
3. Samantha Fox is associated with
D. Pop Music
4. Late Girilal Jain was a noted figure in which of the following fields?
A. Social Service
5. Zubin Mehta is associated with
6. Who among the following is called ‘Father of German Unity’?
A. George Bush
B. Morarji Desai
C. Helmut Kohl
D. Mikhail Gorbachev
7. R.K. Laxman is a renowned?
8. Uday Sankar is a famous
9. Who among the following persons is called Desert Fox?
D. Walter Scott
10. Who is called the Flying Sikh of India?
A. Ajit Pal Singh
B. Mohinder Singh
C. Milkha Singh
D. Joginder Singh
If you like the post please give rating, share to your friends by clicking share button and comment below.