Famous places related General Knowledge questions and answers series #38
This questions are useful for any competitive exam like IAS, bank PO, SSC CGL, RAS, CDS, UPSC exams and all state related exams.
Famous Places related General Knowledge questions and answers series #38
1. The International Rice Research Institute is located in
2. Vijay Stambha is situated in
3. The Central Scientific Instruments Organisation is situated at
C. New Delhi
4. Where is the National Institute of Virology situated?
5. The Indian Institute of Science is situated at
6. The central Scientific Instruments Organisation is situated at
D. New Delhi
7. The centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology is situated at
B. New Delhi
8. The longest dam of India is the
A. Nangal Dam
B. Bhakra Dam
C. Maithon Dam
D. Hirakud Dam
9. Smallest country in the world is
A. Vatican City
10. Which places is said to be the Cathedral City of India?
If you like the post please give rating, share to your friends by clicking share button and comment below.