Famous Places Related General Knowledge Questions and Answers
Practice with Famous places related to General Knowledge questions and answers. Famous places in India GK questions and answers. These questions are useful for any competitive exam like IAS, Bank PO, SSC CGL, RAS, CDS, UPSC exams and all state-related exams.
Famous Places related General Knowledge questions and answers
1. The International Rice Research Institute is located in
Answer : C. Philippines
2. Vijay Stambha is situated in
Answer : D. Chittor
3. The Central Scientific Instruments Organisation is situated at
C. New Delhi
Answer : D. Chandigarh
4. Where is the National Institute of Virology situated?
Answer : A. Pune
5. The Indian Institute of Science is situated at
Answer : B. Bangalore
6. The central Scientific Instruments Organisation is situated at
D. New Delhi
Answer : C. Chandigarh
7. The centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology is situated at
B. New Delhi
Answer : C. Hyderabad
8. The longest dam of India is the
A. Nangal Dam
B. Bhakra Dam
C. Maithon Dam
D. Hirakud Dam
Answer : D. Hirakud Dam
9. Smallest country in the world is
A. Vatican City
Answer : A. Vatican City
10. Which places is said to be the Cathedral City of India?
Answer : D. Bhubaneswar
If you like the post please give rating, share to your friends by clicking share button and comment below.
This questions are useful for any competitive exam like IAS, bank PO, SSC CGL, RAS, CDS, UPSC exams and all state related exams.