Very important current Gk questions for SSC CGL-13 Series #4
SSC free paper question and answer, SSC Tier-1,2,3 Combined Graduate Level(Tier-I) Examination, 2013,test examination pattern and Scheme of the examination for combined graduate level examination(Tier1,II and III)SSC stands for staff selection commission upcoming recruitment examination and test pattern SSC previous year model written test examination question paper and answer Previous question paper with solution, SSC written examination detailed analysis and detailed selection procedure and test pattern for upcoming recruitment exam Staff selection commission recruitment procedure written test examination pattern and Scheme of the examination for combined graduate level examination(Tier1,II and III). SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-I)-2013 Model Test Paper of Numerical Aptitude – Questions and explanations.
Very important current Gk questions for SSC CGL-13
1) Which Pakistani writer has chronicled the tradition-bound way of tribal life in Balochistan in his first book ‘The Wandering Falcon’?
1. Jamil Ahmad
2. Asad Shabbir
3. Amjad Parvez
4. Arshad Sharif
2) Who among the following has been conferred the B.C. Sanyal Dedicated Teacher Award 2013 by Delhi Art School?
1. V. Nag Das
2. H.A. Anil Kumar
3. Kanchan Chander
4. Anil Naik
3) Who among the following was the chief guest at India’s Republic Day parade 2013?
1. President of Nepal
2. King of Oman
3. King of Cambodia
4. King of Bhutan
4) Food and Agriculture Organisation, to change global practices that result in the loss of 1.3 billion tonnes of food each year, has introduced a campaign dubbed “Think-Eat-Save Reduce Your Foodprint” with-
1. United Nations Environment Programme
2. United Nations Development Programme
3. United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation
4. United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
5) The Government of India recently has sounded ‘high alert’ in Border States against avian influenza after outbreak of the dreaded poultry disease in which of the following countries?
6) Major tea producing countries have decided to get together on a global platform, called the International Tea Producers’ Forum (ITPF). For now it will be headquartered at-
1. New Delhi
7) Who among the following Indian-origin women has been selected for Order of Australia Medal 2013?
1. Joyce Westrip
2. Mala Mehta
3. Vettath Rajkumar
4. Krishna Arora
8) Which of the following Britain’s Deputy Prime Minister has been embroiled in a ‘cash for honours’ row over a planned peerage for Indian-origin business tycoon Rumi Verjee?
1. John Prescott
2. Nick Clegg
3. Michael Heseltine
4. Sir Geoffrey Howe
9) Who won Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship 2013?
1. Justin Rose
2. Robert Rock
3. Rory McIlroy
4. Jamie Donaldson
10) Which among the following State governments has announced 10% reservation in government jobs for the economically weaker sections in general category?
2. Uttar Pradesh
4. Madhya Pradesh