Quiz on current affairs 2015 #Series 4
1. Recently, Tropical Storm Etau caused extensive and destructive floods in which of the following countries?
[C]China [D]Sri Lanka
2. Which state government of India has rechristened its e-governance architecture as “e-Pragati”?
[A]Himachal Pradesh [B]Madhya Pradesh
[C]Uttar Pradesh [D]Andhra Pradesh
3. Which among the following is India’s highest foreign exchange earner sector?
[A]Engineering Exports [B]Jewellery Export
[C]Petroleum Products Export [D]Tourism
4. Which among the following is the correct full form of AMRUT?
[A]Atal Mission for Renovation and Urban Technology
[B]Atal Mission for Road and Urban Transport
[C]Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation
[D]None of them
5. Which African city will host the 2022 Commonwealth Games?
[A]Pretoria [B] Kimberley
6. Which state government of India launched One Stop Centre “Sakhi” to help women in distress?
[C]Uttar Pradesh [D]Madhya Pradesh
7. The “Buchi Babu Memorial Trophy” is associated with which sports?
8. Which of the following banks has been declared by Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as Domestic Systemically Important Banks (D- SIBs)?
[A]HDFC and ICICI [B]ICICI and SBI
[C]SBI and HDFC [D]PNB and SBI
9. Which Union Ministry launched the Smart National Common Mobility Card (NCMC), recently?
[A]Ministry of Railways [B]Ministry of Home Affairs
[C]Ministry of Foreign Affairs [D]Ministry of Urban Development
10. Who has been appointed as CMD of India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO)?
[A]R J Mishra [B]L K Jha
[C]L C Goyal [D]Anil Goswami
To stay updated download Examsbook andorid app now.