Calendar Verbal Reasoning Questions - Reasoning Calendar Question Answers
Here I am sharing important calendar verbal reasoning questions and answers for you. Practice these calendar questions of verbal reasoning for competitive exams. Try to solve reasoning calendar questions for yourself first.
Choose Any Calendar Reasoning Topic Below:
|Calendar reasoning questions tricks
||How to solve calendar problems with solutions |
|Calendar problems formulas
||Reasoning Calendar Questions in Hindi |
Reasoning Calendar Question with Answers:
01. How many days will there be from 26th January, 1996 to 15th May, 1996(both days included)?
Ans . (B) Number of days = (6 + 29 + 31 + 30 + 15) = 111.
Note : 1988 is a leap year. So, number of days in February = 29.
02. If the day before yesterday was Saturday, What day will fall on the day after tomorrow?
If day before yesterday was Saturday, then today is Monday.
Thus tomorrow will be Tuesday and day after tomorrow will be Wednesday.
03. If 3rd December, 1990 is Sunday, What day is 3rd January 1991?
Clearly, 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th and 31st December 1990 are Sundays.
So, 1st January 1991 is Monday and 3rd January 1991 is Wednesday
04. If the seventh day of a month is three days earlier than Friday, What day will it be on the nineteenth day of the month?
The seventh day of the month is three days earlier than Friday, which is Tuesday.
So, the fourteenth day is also Tuesday and thus, the nineteenth day is Sunday.
05. If every second Saturday and all Sundays are hoildays in a 30 days month beginning on Saturday, then how many working days are there in that month?
Since the month begins on Saturday, so 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th days are Sundays.
While 8th and 22nd days are second Saturdays.
Thus, there are 7 holidays in all.
Therefore number of working days = 30 – 7 = 23.
06. If the first day of the year(other than the leap) was Friday, then which was the last of that year?
If the year is not a leap year, then the last day of the year is the same as the first day.
07. Today is Wednesday, What will be the day after 94 days?
Every day of the weeks is repeated after 7 days. Hence if will be Wednesday, after 94 days.
08. If 1st Octomber is Sunday, then 1st November will be
Clearly, 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th of Octomber are Sundays.
So 31st Octomber is Tuesday.
Therefore 1st November will be Wednesday.
09. Suganya went to the movies nine days ago. She goes to the movies only on Thursday. What day of the week is today?
Clearly, nine days ago, it was Thursday.
Therefore today is Saturday.
10. What is the number of odd days in a leap year?
A leap year has 366 days.
Now if we divide 366 by 7 it gives 2 as remainder.
Hence number of odd days in 366 days is 2.
If you like the post please give rating, share to your friends by clicking share button and comment below.