SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 - 1207 Vacancies
SSC Stenographer 2023 Notification Out: Staff Selection Commission of India has released SSC Stenographer Notification 2023 for Stenographer Grade "C" (Group "B", Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade "D" (Group "C") for various Ministries/Departments/Organizations in the Government of India.
SSC Stenographer online application has invited to fill out 1027 vacancies from 02nd to 28th August 2023. The selection will be conducted through a Computer Based Test & Skill Test which is to be conducted by Staff Selection Commission.
Click on the below link to download SSC Stenographer Notification PDF and go through the details before applying for the SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023.
SSC Stenographer Notification Out
SSC Stenographer Eligibility
Here you can see all the details related to important dates related to recruitment, age limit, educational qualification, fees, selection process, etc -
Education Qualification (as on 01-08-2023) -
- Candidates Should Possess 12th standard or equivalent.
Age Limit -
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age for Group D: 27 years
- Maximum Age for Group C: 30 years
|3||PH + Gen||
|4||PH + OBC||13 years|
|5||PH + SC/ST||15 years|
|6||Ex-Servicemen (Gen)||3 years|
|7||Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 years|
|8||Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||8 years|
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the -
- Computer-Based Test
- Skill Test
Those who will qualify in the CBT and will be eligible as per merit, they will be called for Skill Test. All those candidates who qualify for the skill test will be recommended for appointment by the Commission based on total marks in the CBT.
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern -
The subject-wise details are given below:
- There is a negative marking in SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Tier 1 Exam.
- Giving a wrong answer to a question will lead to a penalty of 0.25 marks in all sections
- The exam duration is 2 hours 40 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped.
- The questions except in Part III will be set both in English & Hindi.
- For Others: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ BHIM UPI Net Banking/ by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro/ SBI Challan
Important Links -
SSC Stenographer Recruitment: FAQs
Q. Is SSC Stenographer Notification 2023 Out?
Ans. Yes, SSC Stenographer Notification 2023 has been released on 02nd August 2023.
Q. When is SSC Stenographer 2023 CBT Exam scheduled for?
Ans. SSC Stenographer 2023 CBT Exam will be scheduled for 12th & 13th October 2023.
Q. Is the negative marking for SSC Stenographer Exam 2023 revised?
Ans. Yes, the negative marking for SSC Stenographer Exam 2023 has been revised to 1/3rd marks for each incorrect answer.
Hope this blog would be useful in giving the required details. After submitting your application form, you can start your preparation from the Test Series . To any query ask us in the comment box.
All the Best!!