- Test Series and Practice Test
- Time proven exam strategies
- Exam analysis and simulated tests
- Hand-on real time test experience
Recently Added Articles View More >>
In this post, I have updated the most important questions answers around the Indian Economics with latest current affairs questions and answers about many topics covered.
In this post, I have updated the most important questions answers around the Indian Economics GK Questions with latest General Knowledge questions and answers about many topics covered.
Economics GK Questions and answers for Competitive Exams. This post of Indian Economy MCQ Questions for Bank Exams is very important.
Here, we are giving Current Affair Questions on Economics for All Competitive Exams" that consists of questions on current affairs.
Today I am providing Economics GK questions and answers for competitive exams. You can easily get 2-3 marks with the help of Economics GK Questions and answers for Competitive Exam
Here is the selective and important economics and banking Abbreviations for Bank Exams. These economics abbreviations have been asked in competitive exams and there are chances to ask again in competitive exams. So these abbreviations are for your practice.
Here are some questions regarding Indian economy which will be helpful for competitive exams. 1. In which year did Indian Special Economic Rules amendment come? – 2006 2. In which year was FEMA (Foreign Exchange Management Act) finally implemented? – 2002 3. Which five year plans witnessed the highest growth rate in India? – Eleventh
1 RBI allowed third-party payment for Export and Import Transactions 2 FDI inflows into the Service Sector declined by 47.5 % 3 RBI permitted foreign banks subsidiaries to acquire domestic private sector banks 4 Gross Direct Tax Collections during April-October in 2013-14 up by 11.58 Percent 5 Bhubaneswar and Imphal airports were Declared as International.
Most Popular Articles
Most Popular Articles
Recently Added Questions
What is the accounting year period of Reserve Bank of India?89 0 5f62dfbd3366f3388362e954
- 1April to MarchfalseCorrectWrong
- 2July to JunetrueCorrectWrong
- 3January to DecemberfalseCorrectWrong
- 4August to JulyfalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 2. "July to June "
At present, what kind of unemployment problem remains a very serious problem in the country?54 0 5f62def583fe9a4cdd3adc98
- 1Rural unemploymentfalseCorrectWrong
- 2Urban unemploymentfalseCorrectWrong
- 3Educated unemploymenttrueCorrectWrong
- 4Open unemploymentfalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 3. "Educated unemployment "
Which of the following region contributes most to India's GDP?57 0 5f62de88d00d384a6bc04acd
- 1primary sectorfalseCorrectWrong
- 2Secondary sectorfalseCorrectWrong
- 3Tertiary sectortrueCorrectWrong
- 4None of thesefalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 3. "Tertiary sector "
In Economics, buying an asset in one market and simultaneously selling an identical asset in another market at a higher price is termed as ____________.167 0 5f572bd6f13b91397f39d344
Answer : 4. "Arbitrage"
Which curve shows the inverse relationship between unemployment and inflation rates?95 0 5f572460c1a5d57a18308e06
- 1Phillips curvetrueCorrectWrong
- 2Indifference curvefalseCorrectWrong
- 3IS curvefalseCorrectWrong
- 4Supply curvefalseCorrectWrong