- Test Series and Practice Test
- Time proven exam strategies
- Exam analysis and simulated tests
- Hand-on real time test experience
Recently Added Articles View More
In this post, I have updated the most important questions answers around the Indian Economics with latest current affairs questions and answers about many topics covered.
In this post, I have updated the most important questions answers around the Indian Economics GK Questions with latest General Knowledge questions and answers about many topics covered.
Economics GK Questions and answers for Competitive Exams. This post of Indian Economy MCQ Questions for Bank Exams is very important.
Here, we are giving Current Affair Questions on Economics for All Competitive Exams" that consists of questions on current affairs.
Today I am providing Economics GK questions and answers for competitive exams. You can easily get 2-3 marks with the help of Economics GK Questions and answers for Competitive Exam
Here is the selective and important economics and banking Abbreviations for Bank Exams. These economics abbreviations have been asked in competitive exams and there are chances to ask again in competitive exams. So these abbreviations are for your practice.
Here are some questions regarding Indian economy which will be helpful for competitive exams. 1. In which year did Indian Special Economic Rules amendment come? – 2006 2. In which year was FEMA (Foreign Exchange Management Act) finally implemented? – 2002 3. Which five year plans witnessed the highest growth rate in India? – Eleventh
1 RBI allowed third-party payment for Export and Import Transactions 2 FDI inflows into the Service Sector declined by 47.5 % 3 RBI permitted foreign banks subsidiaries to acquire domestic private sector banks 4 Gross Direct Tax Collections during April-October in 2013-14 up by 11.58 Percent 5 Bhubaneswar and Imphal airports were Declared as International.
Most Popular Articles
Most Popular Articles
Recently Added Questions
What is the demand for labor called?7 1 5dd23187c2282c484e44069a
- 1Market demandfalseCorrectWrong
- 2Direct demandfalseCorrectWrong
- 3Derived demandtrueCorrectWrong
- 4Factory demandfalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 3. "Derived demand"
The Economic development depends on-5 0 5dc8e8e754f77a2c5d35c2a2
- 1Natural resourcesfalseCorrectWrong
- 2Capital formationfalseCorrectWrong
- 3Size of the marketfalseCorrectWrong
- 4All of thesetrueCorrectWrong
Answer : 4. "All of these"
Value of Total Goods and Services produced in a country is its _____________ .5 0 5dc8e869513f8a7589a023c1
- 1Gross Domestic ProducttrueCorrectWrong
- 2Gross Revenue IncomefalseCorrectWrong
- 3Total Goods RevenuefalseCorrectWrong
- 4Total IncomefalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 1. "Gross Domestic Product"
The study of factor pricing is alternatively called the theory of5 0 5dc15b8fee5d9e2ea2b32a9e
- 1functional distributiontrueCorrectWrong
- 2personal distributionfalseCorrectWrong
- 3Income distributionfalseCorrectWrong
- 4wealth distributionfalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 1. "functional distribution "
Which of the following is not an example of direct tax?43 0 5dad4ba3b5a6216f3cc6951a
- 1Income taxfalseCorrectWrong
- 2Property taxfalseCorrectWrong
- 3Gift taxfalseCorrectWrong
- 4Sales taxtrueCorrectWrong