- Test Series and Practice Test
- Time proven exam strategies
- Exam analysis and simulated tests
- Hand-on real time test experience
Recently Added Articles View More >>
In this post, I have updated the most important questions answers around the Indian Economics with latest current affairs questions and answers about many topics covered.
In this post, I have updated the most important questions answers around the Indian Economics GK Questions with latest General Knowledge questions and answers about many topics covered.
Economics GK Questions and answers for Competitive Exams. This post of Indian Economy MCQ Questions for Bank Exams is very important.
Here, we are giving Current Affair Questions on Economics for All Competitive Exams" that consists of questions on current affairs.
Today I am providing Economics GK questions and answers for competitive exams. You can easily get 2-3 marks with the help of Economics GK Questions and answers for Competitive Exam
Here is the selective and important economics and banking Abbreviations for Bank Exams. These economics abbreviations have been asked in competitive exams and there are chances to ask again in competitive exams. So these abbreviations are for your practice.
Here are some questions regarding Indian economy which will be helpful for competitive exams. 1. In which year did Indian Special Economic Rules amendment come? – 2006 2. In which year was FEMA (Foreign Exchange Management Act) finally implemented? – 2002 3. Which five year plans witnessed the highest growth rate in India? – Eleventh
1 RBI allowed third-party payment for Export and Import Transactions 2 FDI inflows into the Service Sector declined by 47.5 % 3 RBI permitted foreign banks subsidiaries to acquire domestic private sector banks 4 Gross Direct Tax Collections during April-October in 2013-14 up by 11.58 Percent 5 Bhubaneswar and Imphal airports were Declared as International.
Most Popular Articles
Most Popular Articles
Recently Added Questions
Which of these reports is not released by International Monetary Fund?57 0 5f02b17cf75c916d6120e15c
- 1human Development ReporttrueCorrectWrong
- 2Global Financial Stability ReportfalseCorrectWrong
- 3World Economic OutlookfalseCorrectWrong
- 4External Sector ReportfalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 1. "human Development Report"
Which of the following is not investment expenditure in good and servies?18 0 5f02a55d7a5a806340b11306
- 1Purchase of a housetrueCorrectWrong
- 2Purchase of a machineryfalseCorrectWrong
- 3Expansion of the main plant of a companyfalseCorrectWrong
- 4An increases in business inventoriesfalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 1. "Purchase of a house"
By whom is the truck named Ashok Leyland produced?11 0 5f02a1c8ce72ee4f9c9c1782
Answer : 2. "Hinduja"
Who was the first to assess national income in India?12 0 5f029c62e890ce63e579d010
- 1Dada Bhai NaorojitrueCorrectWrong
- 2R.C.V RaofalseCorrectWrong
- 3V.K.R.V RaofalseCorrectWrong
- 4D .R. GadanilfalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 1. "Dada Bhai Naoroji"
Which method is used in calculating national income in India?19 0 5f029be8ce72ee4f9c9c132b
- 1Origin calculation methodfalseCorrectWrong
- 2Income LawfalseCorrectWrong
- 3both of the abovetrueCorrectWrong
- 4None of thesefalseCorrectWrong