- Test Series and Practice Test
- Time proven exam strategies
- Exam analysis and simulated tests
- Hand-on real time test experience
Recently Added Articles View More >>
In this post, I have updated the most important questions answers around the Indian Economics with latest current affairs questions and answers about many topics covered.
In this post, I have updated the most important questions answers around the Indian Economics GK Questions with latest General Knowledge questions and answers about many topics covered.
Economics GK Questions and answers for Competitive Exams. This post of Indian Economy MCQ Questions for Bank Exams is very important.
Here, we are giving Current Affair Questions on Economics for All Competitive Exams" that consists of questions on current affairs.
Today I am providing Economics GK questions and answers for competitive exams. You can easily get 2-3 marks with the help of Economics GK Questions and answers for Competitive Exam
Here is the selective and important economics and banking Abbreviations for Bank Exams. These economics abbreviations have been asked in competitive exams and there are chances to ask again in competitive exams. So these abbreviations are for your practice.
Here are some questions regarding Indian economy which will be helpful for competitive exams. 1. In which year did Indian Special Economic Rules amendment come? – 2006 2. In which year was FEMA (Foreign Exchange Management Act) finally implemented? – 2002 3. Which five year plans witnessed the highest growth rate in India? – Eleventh
1 RBI allowed third-party payment for Export and Import Transactions 2 FDI inflows into the Service Sector declined by 47.5 % 3 RBI permitted foreign banks subsidiaries to acquire domestic private sector banks 4 Gross Direct Tax Collections during April-October in 2013-14 up by 11.58 Percent 5 Bhubaneswar and Imphal airports were Declared as International.
Most Popular Articles
Most Popular Articles
Recently Added Questions
What kind of economy is there in India?360 0 5e37d5dfad02e21163c6353c
Answer : 2. "Mixed"
The gradation and standardization of agricultural products are conducted through200 1 5e20501f58cb5b7d3e76141c
- 1Food Corporation of IndiafalseCorrectWrong
- 2Directorate of Marketing and InspectiontrueCorrectWrong
- 3Indian Standards InstitutionfalseCorrectWrong
- 4Central Statistical OrganizationfalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 2. "Directorate of Marketing and Inspection "
How many member is in the GST Council of India?268 0 5e180c5e39d64c451b228e9c
Answer : 1. "33"
Which of the statements is correct about India's national income?224 0 5dfca67c40c34473ac86cc32
- 1Percentage share of agriculture is higher than servicesfalseCorrectWrong
- 2Percentage share of industry is higher than agriculturefalseCorrectWrong
- 3Percentage share of services is higher than industryfalseCorrectWrong
- 4Percentage share of services is higher than agriculture and industry put togethertrueCorrectWrong
Answer : 4. "Percentage share of services is higher than agriculture and industry put together "
Price theory is also known as311 0 5dfca5eda3197573ca592ab6
- 1Macro EconomicsfalseCorrectWrong
- 2Development EconomicsfalseCorrectWrong
- 3Public EconomicsfalseCorrectWrong
- 4Micro EconomicstrueCorrectWrong