Calendar Questions and Answers of Aptitude for Bank Exams and SSC
Here in this blog, I am sharing important Calendar Problems for your practice. Try to solve Calendar Aptitude Questions to practice for Bank Exams and SSC exam because practice is important to achieve every task.
To better your performance you should learn how to solve calendar problems with solutions because these solutions help you to solve questions quickly.
|Calendar reasoning questions tricks
||How to solve calendar problems with solutions |
|Calendar problems formulas
||Reasoning Calendar Questions in Hindi|
Calendar Question-Answers of Aptitude for Competitive Exams
1. How many days will there be from 26th January 2004, to 15th May 2004?
2. On which days of a week, the youngest and the eldest brothers are available at home at the same time?
A. Only Monday
B. Only Thursday
C. Only Friday
D. Both Monday and Thursday
3. If the day before yesterday was Thursday, when will Sunday be?
C. Two days after today
D. Day after tomorrow
4. If 3rd December, 2000 was Sunday, what day was 3rd January 2001?
5. If 30th January 2003 was Thursday, what was the day on 2nd March, 2003?
6. What was the day of the week on 2nd july 1984?
7. The year next to 1990 will have the same calendar as that of the year 1990?
Ans . D
8. Find the day of the week on 25th december,1995?
9. January 1,2004 was a thursday,what day of the week lies on Jan 2005?
10. On 8th march,2005,wednesday falls what day of the week was it on 8th march,2004?
Ans . B
If you like the post please give rating, share to your friends by clicking share button and comment below. Visit on the next page for more practice.