Verbal Reasoning Direction Sense Test Questions and Answers
Direction Questions are important for competitive exams point of view. Here I am providing important Direction Sense Problems to solve with answers. You can easily improve your performance by practicing these verbal reasoning direction sense test questions.
Direction Sense Test Verbal Reasoning: Direction Questions and Answers
1. A river flows west to east and on the way turns left and goes in a semi-circle round a hillock, and then turns left at right angles. In which direction in the river finally flowing?
2. I am facing south. I turn right and walk 20 m . Then i right again and walk 10 m. Then i turn left and walk 10 m and then turning right walk 20 m . Then i turn right again and walk 60 m. In which direction am I from the starting point?
3. A rat runs 20 towards East and turns to right, runs 10 and turns to right, runs 9 and again turns to left, runs 5 and then turns to left, runs 12 and finally turns to left and runs 6. Now, which direction is the rat facing?
4. Starting from a point P, sachin walked 20 metres towards South. He turned left and walked 30 metres. He then turned left and walked 20 metres . He again turned left and walked 40 metres and reached a point Q . How far and in which direction in the point Q from the point P?
A. 20 m west
B. 10 m east
C. 10 m north
D. None of these
5. Rohan walks a distance of 3 Km towards North, then turns to his left and walks for 2 Km. He again turns left and walks for 3 Km. At this point he turns to his left and walks for 3km. How many kilometers is he from the starting point?
A. 1 km
B. 2 km
C. 3 km
D. 5 km
6. A girl leaves from her home. She first walks 30 metres in North-west directions and then 30 metres in South-west direction. Next, she walsk 30 metres in south-east direction. Finally, she turns towards her house. In which direction is she moving?
7. Radha moves towards South-east, a distance of 7 Km, then she moves towards West and travels a distance of 14 m. From here, she moves towards North-west a distance of 7 m and finally she moves a distance of 4 m towards East and stood at that point. How far is the starting point from where she stood?
A. 3 m
B. 4 m
C. 10 m
D. 11 m
8. A man is facing north-west. He turns 90° in the clockwise direction and then 135° in the anti clockwise direction. Which direction is he facing now?
9. You go North, turn right, then right again and then go the left. In which direction are you now?
10. Namita walks 14 metres towards west, then turns to her right and walks 14 metres and then turns to her left and walks 10 metres. Again turning to her left she walks 14 metres. What is the shortest distance between her starting point and the present position?
If you like the post please give rating, share to your friends by clicking share button and comment below.Visit on the next page for more practice.