B. 58 rolls
C. 120 rolls
D. 150 rolls
2. A monkey climbs 30 feet at the beginning of each hour and rests for a while when he slips back 20 feet before he again starts climbing in the beginning of the next hour. If he begins his ascent at 8.00 a.m., at what will he first touch a flag at 120 feet from the ground?
A. 4 p.m
B. 5 p.m.
C. 6 p.m.
D. 8 p.m.
3. A is 3 years older to B and 3 years younger to C, while B and D are twins. How many years older is C and D?
4. A girl counted in the following way on the fingers of her left hand : She started by calling the thumb 1, the index finger 2, middle finger 3, ring finger 4, little finger 5 and then reversed direction calling the ring finger 6, middle finger 7 and so on. She counted upto 1994. She ended counting on which finger?
A. Ring finger
B. Middle finger
D. Index finger
5. Between two book ends in your study are displayed your five favourite puzzle books. If you decide to arrange the five books in every possible combination and moved just one book every minute, how long would it take you?
A. 2 hours
B. 3 hours
C. 4 hours
D. 5 hours
6. The 30 members of a club decided to play a badminton singles tournament. Every time a member loses a game he is out of the tournament. There are no ties. What is the minimum number of matches that must be played to determine the winner?
7. A man has Rs. 480 in the denominations of one rupee notes, five rupee notes and ten rupee notes. The number of each denomination is equal. What is the total number of notes that he has?
8. In a caravan, in addition to 5o hens, there are 45 goats and 8 camels with some keepers. If the total number of feet be 224 more than the number of heads in the caravan, the number of keepers is
If you like the post please give rating and comment below.
9. A father is now three times as old as his son. Five years back, he was four times as old as his son. The age of the son(in years) is
10. Aruna cut a cake into two halves and cuts one half into smaller pieces of equal size. Each of the small pieces is twenty grams in weight. If she has seven pieces of the cake in all with her, how heavy was the original cake?
A. 100 grams
B. 150 grams
C. 200 grams
D. 240 grams