GK Questions - Basic General Knowledge Questions and Answers
General Knowledge Questions: 2018
Read Also: GK Quiz on Indian Politics
Read Also: GK Quiz Questions on Indian Politics
Read Also: Indian GK Questions
21. Who among the following got the Bharat Ratna award before becoming the president of India?
A. R Venkataraman
B. Dr. Rajendra Prasad
C. DR Zakir Hussian
D. W Giri
22. Who is the first non-Indian to receive the Bharat Ratna?
A. Martin Luther King
B. Mother Terasa
C. Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan
D. Aubin Mehta
23. When did Mother Teresa win the Nobel Peace Prize?
24. Which one of the following glasses is used in bullet proof screens?
A. Soda glass
B. Pyrex glasss
C. Jena glass
D. Reinforced glass
25. Which substance is used to retard the setting action of cement?
D. NaO + KO
26. The mineral in which India depends largely on imports is
A. Iron Ore
27. The last Mughal Emperor was
B. Bahadur Shah
28. The state which leads in agricultural production is
D. Tamil Nadu
29. The longest mountain range in the world is
A. The Alps
B. The Himalayas
C. The Andes
D. The Rockies
30. The most populous city in the world is