Ans . B
2. At what time, in minutes, between 3 o’clock and 4 o’clock, both the needles will coincide each other?
3. At what time between 7 and 8 o’clock will the hands of a clock be in the same straight line but, not together?
(A) 6 min. past 7
(B) min. past 7
(C) min. past 7
(D) min. past 7
4. At what time between 5.30 and 6 will the hands of a clock be at right angles?
(A) min. past 5
(B) min. past 5
(C) 40 min. past 4
(D) 45 min. past 5
5. A watch which gains 5 seconds in 3 minutes was set right at 7 a.m. in the afternoon of the same day, when the watch indicated quarter past 4 o’clock, the true time is:
(A) 3 p.m.
(B) 4 p.m.
(C) 5 p.m.
(D) 6 p.m.
6. An accurate clock shows 8 o’clock in the morning. Through how many degrees will the hour hand rotate when the clock shows 2 o’clock in the afternoon?
7.The angle between the minute hand and the hour hand of a clock when the time is 8.30, is:
8. At what angle the hands of a clock are inclined at 15 minutes past 5?
Ask me in the comment section, if you face any problem while solving clock aptitude questions. Visit next page for more clock problems.