1) What was the capital of Aang Mahajanpada?
2) Who was the founder of Haryark Dynasty?
3) Who was the first foreigner who invaded India/
4) What was the name of Goutam Buddha’s mother?
5) Who fought the war of Jhelum?
A. Ameer and Sinndar
B. Porash and Sikandar
C. Yodhey and Sikandar
D. Ghananand and Sikandar
6) Gautam Buddh’s leaving home is known as
C. Dharmchakra paravartan
7) What was the symbol of first Teerthankar Rishabhdeva ?
D. Blue lotus
8) Where did Mahaveer Swami attain knowledge?
9) Who established Pattilputra ?
10) Which Mourya Ruler is also known as “Amitraghat”?
11) Proto Shiva seal is found from which site of Indus Valley civilization?
12) “Double burials” is found from which site of Indus Valley civilization?
13) Which is the largest Indian site of Indus civilization?
14) In Indian Valley civilization Copper was supplied from which of these places?
15) Kalibanga is situated in which of these states ?
16) Seven fire altars are found from which of these site?
17) How many Hymes are there in Rigveda?
18) Gopath brahman is associated with which of these Vedas ?
D. Atherva Veda
19) Who wrote Ashtadhyayi ?
20) Who propounded Vaishesik Philosophy ?
C. Uluk Kanad
21) “Chand Pradhyot” was the ruler of which Mahajanpada?
22) Who wrote “Arthshastara?
23) Chandragupta’s migration to South with Bhadra Bhahu is mentioned in which of these scriptures?
C. Parishist Parvn
D. Bhadrabhahu charitra
24) Who has written Mudrarakshas?
B. Matta Mayur
25) Who wrote Mrachakatikam?
26) In which Rock edicts the information of Ashok’s visit to Bouddhgaya is found?
A. Rock edicts – 1
B. Rock edicts 2
C. Rock edicts 8
D. Rock edicts13
27) How many parts of state has been described by Chanakya in ‘Arthashastra’?
28) Which new post was created by Ashoka?
29) Who was the wife of Ashoka ?
D. All of these
30) Deepvansh Mahavansh Text is associated with which country?
31) Who was victorious in ‘Dasrajan’ war?
32) What was the name of river Chinab known during vedic period?
33) Which brahman text describes the Rituals of ploughing
34) “Satyamev Jayte” is taken from which of these text ?
35) First mention of four Ashrams is found
B. Brihadaranyak upanishada
36) Which is the Oldest Religious scripture?
A. Bhagvat Puran
B. Vayu Puran
C. Matsya puran
D. Harivansh puran
37) What do you mean by ‘Bhag and Bali’
A. Worship of god
C. Sacrifices in yagya
38) Which principle Mahaveer swami added into the four principles of Parshvanath ?
39) Who presided the first Buddist council ?
40) ”Nothing definite can be said about any subject’’. What is this Jain principal
These Indian History GK Questions are very important and generally asked in competitive exams. I am providing 40 Indian History GK Questions with Answers for your best practice. Indian History Objective questions and answers. Indian History GK Questions. Indian History GK Questions for Competitive Exams.
Is this post really helpful? Tell us in the comment.