Sports General Knowledge Questions and Answers Part #2 Series- 29
GK questions and answers based on sports and players are always asked in various competitive exams conducted in India. So here have published general knowledge questions and answers based on sports for competitive exams in this article. Solve these questions and evaluate your preparation -
Sports General Knowledge questions and answers
1. The Commonwealth completed its 50 years in
A. September 1999
B. Octomber 1999
C. November 1999
D. December 1999
Answer : C. November 1999
2. Olympic 2004 is scheduled to be held in
C. Los Angeles
Answer : B. Athens
3. Anita Sood is associated with which of the following games/sport?
C. Table Tennis
Answer : B. Swimming
4. Which of the following is a pair of names of the same game?
Answer : C. Soccer–Football
5. The Wimbledon Championship is played in
Answer : B. U.K
6. Who among the following is known as Best Asian Woman Athlete?
A. K. Saramma
B. Vandana Rao
C. Mercy Kuttan
D. P.T. Usha
Answer : D. P.T. Usha
7. How many players are there in a water polo team?
Answer : C. 7
8. Merdeka Cup is associated with
Answer : A. Football
9. The Asian Games have been held in NewDelhi?
D. Four Times
Answer : B. Twice
10. 13th Asian Games were held in
C. Hong Kong
Answer : D. Bangkok
If you like the post please give rating, share to your friends by clicking share button and comment below.