Biology GK Questions - Biology General Knowledge questions for Competitive Exams
These are important biology GK questions for all competitive exams. Here, I am providing very useful biology gk questions with answers for all the competitive exams. Practice with these selective Biology General Knowledge Questions for competitive exams.
You can also check Objective Questions with Answers of English Grammar for SSC Exams. These questions are very important for any types of Competitive exams. Visit: Tense Exercise with Answer for SSC Exams.
These questions are useful for any competitive exam like IAS, bank PO, SSC CGL, RAS, CDS, UPSC exams and all state-related exams. For more practice, you can read also these latest biology questions and answers for the score high in your exams.
Biology Related General Knowledge Questions and Answers
1. For which among the following is not a true fruit?
Answer : D. Plum
2. Which of the following is least infectious ?
Answer : A. leprosy
3. Which of the following is not a mosquito borne disease?
A. Dengue fever
C. Sleeping sickness
Answer : C. Sleeping sickness
4. In certain amino acids, which one of the following elements is found in addition to carbon , hydrogen, nitrogen and oxygen?
Answer : D. Sulphur
5. Among the following elements, which one is essential for the transmission of impulses in the nerve fibre?
Answer : A. Calcium
6. The vitamin which is very liable and easily destroyed during cooking as well as storage is
A. Vitamin A
C. Vitamin C
D. Vitamin K
Answer : C. Vitamin C
7. The compound used in anti-malarial drug is
Answer : D. Chloroquin
8. Which of the following is a skin disease?
Answer : B. Pellagra
9. The richest source of vitamin D is
A. Cod liver oil
Answer : A. Cod liver oil
10. Which of the following tests helps in diagnosis of cancer?
B. Urine test
C. Blood test
D. Biopsy test
Answer : D. Biopsy test
If you like the biology gk question post please give rating, share to your friends by clicking share button and comment below.