IBPS PO 2018 Apply Online : Application Form and Fee
Are you planning to appear for IBPS PO exam this year? If yes, then you need to check IBPS PO 2018 apply online process for Online Application Form and Application Fee for 2018.
The IBPS PO 2018 Examination will be conducted in the Month of October and November in order to select Probationary Officers / Management Trainees for various participating organizations i.e. the Public Sector Banks of the country.
You need to know IBPS PO 2018 Eligibility Criteria before fill up the exam form.
All students waiting for admit cards after filling IBPS PO application form. You can check all the useful information for download IBPS PO Admit Cards or hall tickets 2018 by visit here.
The application is online and no offline application is allowed in the IBPS PO Examination. With only graduation being the eligibility criterion, a lot of candidates are on the fray to crack this examination.
It is very important that you are always ahead of the rest so that you can get some extra edge in the preparation which will help you beat your competitors. The first step towards success in IBPS PO Examination is that you should be able to register for the examination successfully followed by payment of IBPS PO application fees.
In this blog, I am going to explain in detail the process of registration and payment of application fees for the IBPS PO Examination.
IBPS PO 2018 Apply Online : IBPS PO Application Process
The process of application for IBPS PO is online and no other mode of application is accepted in this examination. Before applying online, the candidate should have the scanned copies of the following:
- Signature (Please note that signatures should not be in CAPITAL letters)
- Left thumb impression (In case of no LTI, the RTI would do. If both the thumbs are not there, the impression of one of the fingers on the left hand should be taken. In case there is no finger on the left hand, the impression of any of the fingers on the right hand should be taken)
- A hand-written declaration of the candidate (“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”)
Apart from the above, the candidate should have a valid personal e-mail ID because all the communications from the IBPS will be done on that ID only. Also the details for making the payment should also be kept ready with the candidate before applying)
How to Apply?
- You must need to go to the www.ibps.in and check the link for the CRP PO/ MT.
- Once you find that link, you should go to the new registration link so that you can enter all the relevant data wherever required in the application form.
- Once this is done, you need to upload your photograph, signature, hand-written declaration and the LTI in the respective places in the IBPS PO online application form.
- Please make sure that you have entered all the information correct since after submission, you have no recourse to change the information provided. You will have to stick to it throughout your career if you are selected in the final list.
Mode of Payment of IBPS PO Application Fee
- The application fees for this exam can be paid in the online mode only and the application form is integrated with the payment gateway. Once you are done with filling up the form, you may make the payment online using the debit cards / credit cards / IMPS / mobile wallets / cash cards etc. by giving the required information as required in the screen.
- On successful completion of the payment of the application fees, an e-receipt will be generated.
- In case the payment is not completed, you need to login again with the provisional registration number and password and pay the application fees online.
- Please note that no application form will be considered as valid if the application fees have not been paid by the candidate.
Once the whole process is completed, the candidate should invariably take a print-out of the e-receipt generated against the payment made by you and the system generated application form for your reference since this form will be required at the time of appearing in the interview in case you clear the Mains Examination. However, you should not send this form to IBPS / Participating banks.
How much is the Application Fees for IBPS PO 2018?
The application fees for the IBPS PO 2018 are Rs 100 for SC/ST/PWD Candidates whereas for all the others, this is Rs 600/-. Any bank transaction or payment gateway charge will have to borne by the candidate only at the time of making the online payment.
I hope that you guys have understood in details the IBPS PO 2018 apply online process of registration and payment of fees for IBPS PO 2018 Examination. This is the first step towards your success since you first need to be eligible to appear in the examination in order to succeed in it. This application fee may be the best investment you will make in your entire life because it may give you an awesome career in return. So, be prepared for the test and give your best. You are destined for success.
In case of any doubts, you may ask in the comments section below.
All the Best!!