Indian Geography Objective Questions and Answers for Competitive Exams
Today I am providing Indian Geography objective Questions for Competitive Exams. You can easily get 2-3 marks with the help of Indian geography questions and answers. This post of Indian geography GK Questions for Competitive Exams is very important also related to General GK Questions and Answers.
Here’s a blog of Indian geography General Knowledge questions and answers. As you know Indian Geography Objective Questions are the very useful topic for Competitive Exams as like Rajasthan GK Questions in Hindi.
So, Do Practice Indian Geography Objective Questions and Answers for Competitive Exams
Indian Objective Questions and Answers for Competitive Exams
1. The river which forms the waterfalls Sivasamudram is
Selective and Important INDIAN GEOGRAPHY QUESTION
2. The country with the largest population of Muslims is
D. Saudi Arabia
3. The state which stands first in per capita income is
4. Silver is found in
D. Madhya Pradesh
5. Aluminium is abundantly found in
A. Uttar Pradesh
B. Madhya Pradesh
C. West Bengal
6. Haziranga sanctuary is in
C. Madhya Pradesh
D. Uttar Pradesh
7. The region around South Pole is known as
8. Arctic region is full of
9. Delhi is on the banks of
10. The capital of Uttar Pradesh is
If you like the post please give rating, share to your friends by clicking share button and comment below.