Indian Geography Objective GK Questions and Answers for Competitive Exams
Today I am providing Indian Geography objective Questions for Competitive Exams. You can easily get 2-3 marks by practice Indian geography general knowledge questions and answers. This post of Indian geography GK Questions for Competitive Exams is very important.
You shouldo also check General GK Questions and Answers for complete preparation of GK at a single page.
Here’s a blog of Indian geography General Knowledge questions and answers. As you know Indian Geography Objective Questions are the very useful topic for Competitive Exams as like Rajasthan GK Questions in Hindi.
Choose your topic from these Indian Geography GK Questions blogs:
|Indian Geography GK Questions with Answers
||Geography very important questions |
|Indian Geography GK Questions in Hindi
Indian Geography Questions and Answers:
1. The river which forms the waterfalls Sivasamudram is
2. The country with the largest population of Muslims is
D. Saudi Arabia
3. The state which stands first in per capita income is
4. Silver is found in
D. Madhya Pradesh
5. Aluminium is abundantly found in
A. Uttar Pradesh
B. Madhya Pradesh
C. West Bengal
6. Haziranga sanctuary is in
C. Madhya Pradesh
D. Uttar Pradesh
7. The region around South Pole is known as
8. Arctic region is full of
9. Delhi is on the banks of
10. The capital of Uttar Pradesh is
If you like the post please give rating, share to your friends by clicking share button and comment below.