- Test Series and Practice Test
- Time proven exam strategies
- Exam analysis and simulated tests
- Hand-on real time test experience
Recently Added Articles View More >>
I have prepared this blog to increase your Rajasthan GK level as well as increase your confidence level related to geography for competitive exams.
In this post, I have updated the most important questions answers around the world geography with the latest questions and answers about many topics covered of geography.
Here is the selective and important Indian Geography GK Question with answers on General Knowledge for all types of competitive exams.
Very important questions Geography GK for Bank PO , IBPS , Bank Clerical Exams, SBI,IAS, RAS, UPSC, SSC Tier-1 and all other exams Very important questions Geography for Bank PO , IBPS , Bank Clerical Exams, SBI and all other exams,very Very important questions Geography general knowledge,Geography gk.
Geography related gk related questions and answers, Geography related general knowledge questions and quizzes, quiz on Geography, important general knowledge questions related to Geography, important gk questions, ssc cgl gk questions, ssc sample papers,gk questions for ssc,gk questions for ssc cgl, gk for IAS, GK for RAS, Geography general knowledge related questions and answers,questions and […]
Most Popular Articles
Recently Added Questions
India shares the longest international boundary with which among the following countries?5 0 5f06e931bc929f40b0b61da2
Answer : 4. "Bangladesh "
Which one of the following states receives the highest rainfall during winter months?5 0 5f06e604bc929f40b0b607ea
- 1Tamil NadutrueCorrectWrong
Answer : 1. "Tamil Nadu "
What is the new name of Jog or Gerosoppa waterfall?5 0 5f06e2758e44862142997f90
- 1Sardar Patel WaterfallfalseCorrectWrong
- 2Rajiv Gandhi WaterfallfalseCorrectWrong
- 3Mahatma Gandhi WaterfalltrueCorrectWrong
- 4Jawaharlal Nehru WaterfallfalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 3. "Mahatma Gandhi Waterfall "
Which of the following states is represented in the Rajya Sabha?9 0 5f06cd47bc929f40b0b59fbc
- 1Andaman and Nicobar IslandsfalseCorrectWrong
- 2Dadra and Nagar HavelifalseCorrectWrong
- 3Arunachal PradeshtrueCorrectWrong
- 4All of the abovefalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 3. "Arunachal Pradesh "
The Ajanta Caves which are about 30 rock-cut Buddhist caves described as “the finest surviving examples of Indian art, particularly painting” is located in.23 0 5f043f3abedd52553093e55b
- 1Pune, MaharashtrafalseCorrectWrong
- 2Ratnagiri, MaharashtrafalseCorrectWrong
- 3Amaravathi, MaharashtrafalseCorrectWrong
- 4Aurangabad, MaharashtratrueCorrectWrong