GK Questions - Basic General Knowledge Questions and Answers
Current General Knowledge Topic for Competitive Exams: 2018
41. The highest peak in South India is
D. Mt. Abu
42. The country without income tax is
43. Sea route to India was discovered by
D. William Bentinck
44. The first and the last Indian Governor General of India was
A. W.C. Banerjee
B. Lord Mountbatten
C. Dr. Rajendra Prasad
D. Rajagopalachari C.
45. In the Battle of Wand wash, the English defeated
A. The Dutch
B. The French
C. The Portuguese
D. None of these
46. Which one of the following is the softest?
47. Which one of the following is an element?
48. In which state is Jog falls located
49. Which one of the following hydroelectric projects does not belong to Tamil Nadu?
50. Which state is not one of major producers of Bananas?
B. Tamil Nadu