The term "General Science" refers to the practical aspects of the basic principles of the various branches of science. Here, this category provides general science related questions which asked in the competitive exams(SSC, Bank Exams, Railway, etc.) frequently. Generally, under this subject the questions related to the concepts of physics, chemistry, and biology.
Recently Added Articles
Most Popular Articles
Recently Added Questions
Q: The Potassium graphite and Calcium Graphite can be mostly used as which among the following? 43 05cc94e3be1609b6461ac9815
Answer : 3. "Superconductors"
Q: Which among the following was first human-made plastic? 42 05cc94d97c971e6393e1da997
Answer : 3. "Celluloid"
Q: What is Kerogen oil? 32 05cc94d24e1609b6461ac980b
- 1Its an unconventional oil produced from the pyrolysis, hydrogenation, or thermal dissolution of Oil ShalestrueCorrectIncorrect
- 2Its a light crude oil contained in petroleum-bearing formations of shalesfalseCorrectIncorrect
- 3Its an unconventional oil produced from the pyrolysis, hydrogenation, or thermal dissolution of environmental wastesfalseCorrectIncorrect
- 4It’s a new form of vegetable oil prepared artificially in laboratoryfalseCorrectIncorrect
Answer : 1. "Its an unconventional oil produced from the pyrolysis, hydrogenation, or thermal dissolution of Oil Shales"
Q: L.P.G. is a hydrocarbon consisting of a mixture of : 27 05cc94cbfc971e6393e1da991
- 1Methane and ButanefalseCorrectIncorrect
- 2Propane and ButanetrueCorrectIncorrect
- 3Ethane and PropanefalseCorrectIncorrect
- 4Ethane and ButanefalseCorrectIncorrect
Answer : 2. "Propane and Butane"
Q: Gammaxene, D.D.T. and Bleaching powder are important compounds of : 29 05cc94ae6e1609b6461ac9806
Answer : 1. "Chlorine"
Q: Amalgam’ is a term used for an alloy of a metal with : 19 05cc94abbc971e6393e1da98c