- Test Series and Practice Test
- Time proven exam strategies
- Exam analysis and simulated tests
- Hand-on real time test experience
Recently Added Articles View More >>
In this post, I have updated the most important questions answers around the Political with latest current affairs questions and answers about many topics covered.
Here, I am providing Indian Politics General Knowledge Questions for those learners who are preparing for competitive exams. In this post, I have updated the most important questions and answers around the Indian Politics with latest General Knowledge questions and answers about many topics covered.
General Knowledge Questions for your better performance in competitive exams.
Here are the selective and important Indian Politics GK questions with answers for all types of competitive exams. Indian Politics general knowledge questions have been asked in co
Here are the GK Quiz Questions on Indian Politics for all types of competitive exams. Indian Politics questions have been asked in competitive exams and there are chances to ask
Here is the selective GK Questions on Indian Politics for banks exam and SSC. These GK question of General Knowledge have been asked in competitive exams and there are chances to a
In this blog i am providing you very important and selective Indian Politics GK Questions and Answers for Competitive Exams practice. You can practice Indian Politics GK Questions
Most Popular Articles
Most Popular Articles
Recently Added Questions
Which of the following has never been the President of the Indian National Congress?132 0 5ec7e7aa4f646001a5c64529
- 1Gopal krishna GokhalefalseCorrectWrong
- 2Subhash Chandra BosefalseCorrectWrong
- 3Bal Gangadhar TilaktrueCorrectWrong
- 4Badruddin Tayyab JifalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 3. "Bal Gangadhar Tilak "
Who were the "political guru" of Gopal krishna Gokhale of ?192 0 5ec7c5cd49a48566515746c3
- 1Chittaranjan DasfalseCorrectWrong
- 2Bal Gangadhar TilakfalseCorrectWrong
- 3Mahadeo Govind RanadetrueCorrectWrong
- 4Ram Krishna PrahmansfalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 3. "Mahadeo Govind Ranade "
Indus water treaty 1960 is an agreement between India and _____.28 0 5ec726feeaf6d54c81d8581c
Answer : 2. "Pakistan"
Who among the following is also known as " Gandhi of Bihar " ?360 0 5e81ed22d56d695255dd2550
- 1Dr. Rajendra PrasadtrueCorrectWrong
- 2Babu Kunwar SinghfalseCorrectWrong
- 3Jayaprakash NarayanfalseCorrectWrong
- 4None of thesefalseCorrectWrong