Modern Indian History GK Question and Answer for Competitive Exams
In this blog, I am providing Indian History GK Questions for Competitive Exams. You can easily get 2-3 marks with the help of Indian History GK Questions and answers for Competitive Exams. This post of Modern Indian History General knowledge Questions for Competitive Exams is very important also related to General GK Questions and Answers and History GK Questions.
Here’s a blog of Indian History Questions and Answers for Competitive Exams. As you know Indian History GK Questions are the very useful topic for Competitive Exams as like Number System Questions and Answers .
You can also practice Passive Voice Exercise for SSC Exams
Very important Modern Indian History questions - Modern Indian History GK
1. Who among the following introduced the subsidiary alliance system in India?
2. Who among the following signed the Treaty of Bassein in 1802 with the British East India Company ?
[A]Baji Rao II
[B]Baji Rao I
[D]None of the above
3. Which among the following was the first municipal corporation set up in India in the year 1687 ?
[A]Madras Municipal Corporation
[B]Bombay Municipal Corporation
[C]Delhi Municipal Corporation
[D]None of the above
4. Which among the following events was a major set back to Khilafat Movement?
[A]Announcements of concession to Muslims by British Government
[B]Pact signed between Indian National Congress and Muslim League
[C]Revolution in Turkey
[D]Violence in Chauri Chaura
5. Which among the following events took place immediately before the massacre at Jallianwalla Bagh?
[A]Partition of Bengal
[C]Passage of the Rowlatt Act
6. In 1953, under whose chairmanship was the first OBC Commission formed ?
[D]K. K. Shetty
7. Which among the following books was authored by Mahatma Gandhi?
[A]Hindu View of Life
[C]Discovery of India
8. In which year, first census was conducted in India ?
9. Martyrdom of Chandrashekhar Azad took place on which among the following dates?
[A]February 17, 1931
[B]February 11, 1931
[C]April 13, 1931
[D]August 14, 1931
10. In which of the following languages was the Ghadar Journal was first published ?