- Test Series and Practice Test
- Time proven exam strategies
- Exam analysis and simulated tests
- Hand-on real time test experience
Recently Added Articles View More >>
Today I am providing Constitutional Provisions of Indian Prime-Minister for Competitive Exams. You can easily get 2-3 marks with the help of Constitutional Provisions of Indian Pr
भारत के उपप्रधानमंत्री क्र.सं.नाम कार्यकाल प्रधानमन्त्री दल विशेष 1.सरदार बल्लभ भाई पटेल 15/08/47 से 15/12/50 तक जवाहर लाल नेहरू भारतीय राष्ट्रीय कांग्रेस 1.देश के प्रथम उपप्रधानमं
Today I am providing Constitutional Provisions of Indian Vice-President for Competitive Exams. You can easily get 2-3 marks with the help of Constitutional Provisions of Indian.
Today I am providing Indian Constitution Questions and Answers for Competitive Exams. You can easily get 2-3 marks with the help of Indian Constitution Questions.
Here are the selective and important Indian Constitution GK questions with answers for all types of competitive exams. Practice with Indian Constitution general knowledge questions
Indian Parliament related General Knowledge questions and answers series #39 1. Who is authorised to decide over a dispute regarding disqualification of a member of parliament? A. Speaker of lok sabah B. President C. Election Commisioner D. A committee set up by the parliament Indian Parliament Quiz Questions | Indian Parliament General Knowledge
Indian Constitution related gk related questions and answers, Indian Constitution related general knowledge questions and quizzes, important general knowledge questions related to competitive exams.
Most Popular Articles
Most Popular Articles
Recently Added Questions
For how much time the presidents Rule can be extended in India with the approval of Parliament in every six months ?311 0 5f58797ac93f325a6768a145
- 16 monthsfalseCorrectWrong
- 21 yearsfalseCorrectWrong
- 32 yearsfalseCorrectWrong
- 43 yearstrueCorrectWrong
Answer : 4. "3 years"
Which of the following article describes India also as Bharat?159 1 5f5876eb2025ff52f0518e50
- 1Article 1trueCorrectWrong
- 2Article 2falseCorrectWrong
- 3Article 3falseCorrectWrong
- 4Article 4falseCorrectWrong
Answer : 1. "Article 1 "
In the National Flag, what does saffron colour represent?177 0 5f587293c93f325a676873e8
- 1Spirit of Human naturefalseCorrectWrong
- 2Spirit of coloursfalseCorrectWrong
- 3Spirit of RenunciationtrueCorrectWrong
- 4None of the abovefalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 3. "Spirit of Renunciation "
The powers, privileges and immunities of either House of Parliament and of its Committees and Members have mainly been laid down in article ____________ of the Constitution of India63 0 5f572c7ff13b91397f39e0e9
Answer : 1. "105"
Under which of the following jurisdiction any individual whose fundamental right has been violated, can directly move the Supreme Court for remedy?1.1K 0 5f4cb71d081699374e805726
- 1Original JurisdictionfalseCorrectWrong
- 2Writ JurisdictiontrueCorrectWrong
- 3Appellate JurisdictionfalseCorrectWrong
- 4Advisory JurisdictionfalseCorrectWrong