Computer Awareness Questions for Bank PO , IBPS , Bank Clerical Exams
Most of the students face difficulty while solving Computer Awareness Questions. These Computer Awareness Questions asked often in SSC, bank and other competitive exams. So, students should practice these Computer Awareness Questions and answers for Banking Exams.
Here are very useful or selective Computer Awareness Questions and answers from which students can easily increase their performance in computer awareness section. Try to solve these Computer Awareness Questions and Answers for Bank PO , Clerk and IBPS Exams yourself and increase your confidence.
Choose a topic of Computer Awareness Questions and model question papers to practice:
Computer Awareness Questions and Answers:
1. Which among the following is the time period during which a computer is malfunctioning or not operating correctly due to machine failures?
2. What would be the number of bytes, transferred at the rate of 1 Kilobit per second?
3. . What do we call the automatic execution of high-priority computer programs that have been designed to pre-empt the use of computer resources?
4. . What is the use of Digitizer as an input device?
[A]To Convert graphic and pictorial data into binary inputs
[B]To convert graphic and pictorial data into analog inputs
[D]None of the above Uses
Answer-To convert graphic and pictorial data into binary inputs
You should also check basic computer questions and answers for more important questions.
5. . What do we call a storage device where the access time is effectively independent of the location of the data?
[A]Direct Access Storage Device
[B]Secondary Storage Device
[C]Primary Storage Device
Answer- Direct Access Storage Device
6. . What do we call the pictorial representation that uses predefined symbols to describe either the logic of a computer program or the data flow and processing steps of a system?
7. . The peak cell rate (PCR), sustainable cell rate (SCR), and maximum burst size (MBS) are used for measurement of ?
8. What do we call a CPU that is designed specifically to handle the communications processing task with main purpose is to off-load communications processing task from the host computer so that the host computer can be dedicated for applications and data processing jobs?
Answer- Front-end processor
Computer Awareness questions and answers for Bank PO , IBPS , Bank Clerical Exams, SBI and all other Banking exams, RBI, SBI and other Banking Recruitment Examinations 2018-19. If you like the post kindly comment your feedback.